Cake Delivery Sign

Business By CakeInfatuation Updated 22 Sep 2009 , 2:08pm by CakeInfatuation

CakeInfatuation Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeInfatuation Posted 3 Aug 2009 , 1:13pm
post #1 of 14

I had several people ask me to make this available so they could get one. So... here's the link if you want to order one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120455212344

13 replies
MelissaMay Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MelissaMay Posted 3 Aug 2009 , 6:46pm
post #2 of 14

Thank you so much, I know wvery time I deliver everyone is curisng me, maybe they will just be patient and not think I am an idiot!! LOL

sweet-thing Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweet-thing Posted 3 Aug 2009 , 7:35pm
post #3 of 14

save

DebBTX Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DebBTX Posted 3 Aug 2009 , 10:08pm
post #4 of 14

That is a cute sign.

-Debbie B.

aundrea Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aundrea Posted 3 Aug 2009 , 10:27pm
post #5 of 14

ahahah i love it. i often think about that when im bringing a cake somewhere. i see all the baby on board signs and wish people would know i have a very fragil cake on board. which i why i am turning my corners so slow. what a great idea!

scgriffiths Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scgriffiths Posted 3 Aug 2009 , 10:29pm
post #6 of 14

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!!! I've been thinking I need something like this!

cakemeasIam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakemeasIam Posted 3 Aug 2009 , 10:36pm
post #7 of 14

very cute!

GenGen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GenGen Posted 3 Aug 2009 , 10:46pm
post #8 of 14

oh sweet!!! i can't get it now but i do want to get one! i hope you keep them in circulation icon_smile.gif (begs and promises sweets lol)

PattyT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PattyT Posted 3 Aug 2009 , 10:56pm
post #9 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenGen

oh sweet!!! i can't get it now but i do want to get one! i hope you keep them in circulation icon_smile.gif (begs and promises sweets lol)

I'm begging & promising too! I don't do very many deliveries (hobby baker) but the last time I had to print out a bunch of paper signs to tape in my back window.

It was a PITA....this is much, much better, and so adorable. It will make people smile instead of shaking their heads/fists at me.

Thank you!
Pat

juleebug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
juleebug Posted 3 Aug 2009 , 11:19pm
post #10 of 14

If you have a car like mine there is VERY limited space for signs. I finally figured out a small door sign would work. I went to Vista Print while they were running a freebie promotion and got a small door sign, 250 business cards, 25 business card magnets and a pen for s/h ($7.60). They have added several designs with cakes on them.

GenGen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GenGen Posted 4 Aug 2009 , 1:07am
post #11 of 14

right a rectangular option (kinda like the shape of the Quick Reply box) would work fantastic for cars with small spaces

kylekaitlyn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kylekaitlyn Posted 4 Aug 2009 , 1:24am
post #12 of 14

Very cute! thumbs_up.gif

Melchas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melchas Posted 4 Aug 2009 , 1:32am
post #13 of 14

I was driving the other day and saw a "baby on board" sign in thier rear window. I thought, I need a "Cake On board" sign for my car....thanks for the link!!! thumbs_up.gif

CakeInfatuation Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeInfatuation Posted 22 Sep 2009 , 2:08pm
post #14 of 14

I have the same sign available AGAIN but in a smaller size. The new size is 8.5" high by 11.25" wide.

Make sure you measure the space on your car. I will make it available on e-bay later today or tomorrow. Please let me know if you are interested so I know how many to make available.

This is a Magnet!

The cost is $20 per sign with roughly $6 for shipping.
LL
LL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%