Magazines?

Decorating By CakeInfatuation Updated 21 Jul 2009 , 6:53pm by cylstrial

CakeInfatuation Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeInfatuation Posted 21 Jul 2009 , 1:12pm
post #1 of 5

Do any of you subscribe to any cake decorating magazines? I'd love to get a subscription to a magazine that is showing the latest techniques with step by steps and lots of photos!

If you can recommend something you have been getting and can't live without, please let me know!

Thanks!!!
-Stacey

4 replies
Lee15 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lee15 Posted 21 Jul 2009 , 5:26pm
post #2 of 5

Stacey - I don't have one that I subscribe to on a regular basis that I really like. GlobalSugarArt carries one from the UK that is a hit or miss. I think it's called Sugarcraft & Cakes or something similar. He has lots of issues available - just page through the book category and you'll see them.

Lee15 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lee15 Posted 21 Jul 2009 , 5:27pm
post #3 of 5

Stacey - I don't have one that I subscribe to on a regular basis that I really like. GlobalSugarArt carries one from the UK that is a hit or miss. I think it's called Sugarcraft & Cakes or something similar. He has lots of issues available - just page through the book category and you'll see them.

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 21 Jul 2009 , 6:52pm
post #4 of 5

There are several British ones that I have heard are really good. You can get a subscription to them (even if you're in America) but I haven't ever done. I think it's called Squires magazine or something like that. Maybe somebody from England can chime in with the full name.

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 21 Jul 2009 , 6:53pm
post #5 of 5

There are several British ones that I have heard are really good. You can get a subscription to them (even if you're in America) but I haven't ever done. I think it's called Squires magazine or something like that. Maybe somebody from England can chime in with the full name.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%