06.19.09 Friday Night Cake Club

Decorating By leah_s Updated 21 Jun 2009 , 12:25pm by FromScratch

miny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miny Posted 21 Jun 2009 , 6:01am
post #91 of 93

Good job Tracy, your cake is just amazing! Love the design and it looks very straight icon_biggrin.gif you must be really proud, excellent job thumbs_up.gif

sayhellojana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sayhellojana Posted 21 Jun 2009 , 7:17am
post #92 of 93

That cake is fabulous. You did an amazing job!

FromScratch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FromScratch Posted 21 Jun 2009 , 12:25pm
post #93 of 93

I didn't get pictures of any of mine... since I was finishing them as I was heading out to deliver them. I have splet about 5 hours in the past three days... not good.

I had a 3-D castle on Friday that looked like the one in my photos (just a tad bit smaller)... a cake like the little pink one with the bow on top only add a 2" tall 7" tier on the bottom and a cake for a second reception with a TON of detail (it was an odd cake, but it's what they wanted... bottom tier was the beach and very basic... second tier was blue sky with 2-D light house and rocky shore... and the top tier was all about Boston) for Saturday...and I have a 3-D volcano with a receptical in the top to hold water to drop some dry ice in so it fogs and looks like it's going to errupt that has a bunch of gumpast flowers on it sitting on my counter waiting to be delivered... and I have a 6" anniversary tier to do for this afternoon (but I could do this tomorrow... it just for my friend).

I slept for 2 hours Thursday night, 3 hours Friday night, and zero hours last night... *ugh* I took a crappy picture of the volcano cake, maybe I'll upload it later. I need a serious nap...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%