Well, I Finally Did It!

Decorating By Cathy26 Updated 5 Jun 2009 , 3:20am by diane

Cathy26 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cathy26 Posted 3 Jun 2009 , 10:47pm
post #1 of 6

Very excited!! ive just given in and decided to get an agaby leveller. i have tried dental floss, serated knives, the cake tin method, etc and my cakes are SCARY looking until they are decorated and distract the eye!! its just so frustrating to think you have torted it well and then you realise that what you really did more resembles a topsy turvey!! it just came to a head tonight when i torted a tiny 6 inch cake and seriously it was almos diagonal!!

With my first wedding cake coming up in august, im just giving in and paying the money - just emailed to ask how much shipping is to N Ireland - dont even care - i just want it!!

5 replies
Lenette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lenette Posted 3 Jun 2009 , 10:53pm
post #2 of 6

You won't regret it! I hesitated for a long while but it has really been worth every penny! thumbs_up.gif

Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 1:11pm
post #3 of 6

Congratulations! Good luck with it =]

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 2:35pm
post #4 of 6

Yeah!! I love my Agbay! It's just the best thing ever! Congrats!

Cathy26 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cathy26 Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 11:18pm
post #5 of 6

Yay!! placed my order and it should be here in 6-10 days!! really hope it is as good as everyone says, id hate to spend this much money and be disapointed but anyway must be better than me hacking away with a serated knife icon_biggrin.gif

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 5 Jun 2009 , 3:20am
post #6 of 6

congrats!!! icon_lol.gif i can't wait to get one. i just did a 3 tier cake and used dental floss...i'm tired of doing that! i can't wait til i can get an agbay!!! icon_lol.gificon_redface.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%