Ideas For 70Th Birthday Cake For Man?

Decorating By mommy2kids Updated 27 May 2009 , 9:35pm by jmr531

mommy2kids Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommy2kids Posted 25 May 2009 , 1:25am
post #1 of 6

Any cool ideas for a 70th birthday cake for a man? I have seen many cakes, but nothing rings any bells for me. Please help send me some pics of cool cakes. I like the idea of the road of life cake, but I am a beginner and that looks too complicated. Thanks for your help!

5 replies
alanaj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alanaj Posted 25 May 2009 , 1:34am
post #2 of 6

What are his hobbies/past occupations? Does he like golf?

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 25 May 2009 , 2:22am
post #3 of 6

Give us more info...how many do you need to serve? What are some of his likes, hobbies, sports etc, etc.
I have a 'life pathway' pic in my gallery. It was for girl's graduation but could easily be adapted.
Also have some done for a man's 80 b'day that might be a good idea. Take a look.

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 25 May 2009 , 2:44am
post #4 of 6

Well, it means he was born in 1939, so he was a teenager in the 50's. Does he like that kind of music? Was there one particular event that really impressed him as a kid or a young adult (like his first car or the landing on the moon)?

crystalina1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crystalina1977 Posted 27 May 2009 , 7:52pm
post #5 of 6

for my grandma's 70th birthday we did a cake that had edible images on it from different periods throughout her life (it's in my photos). she really enjoyed it and it got a lot of attention from people at the party.

jmr531 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jmr531 Posted 27 May 2009 , 9:35pm
post #6 of 6

this is a really simple idea, but you could do a cake shaped like the number 70

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%