Please Take A Look At My Web Site. Please!

Business By EatSomeCake Updated 14 May 2009 , 6:25pm by sari66

loriana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loriana Posted 14 May 2009 , 6:11pm
post #31 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffraine

Thanks Loriana and DrTina...those are all very good suggestions...all something that makes a lot of sense and I didn't think about... I'll probably have to wait a few days to bring it up to my husband so I don't get a major eyeball roll...like here we go again Tiffany... icon_smile.gif

Thanks again for your ideas...I had no idea the amount of work that goes into a web page...now I know and I'm not even the one actually doing it but just being the planner of the web page is a lot of work...having all your helpful advice makes it easier and it's changing for the better!

You have a great attitude and are sure to have a great business Tiffany. I admire you!!! Also, please tell your husband he is a gem. One of those big blue ones that fetch good sums of money! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

sari66 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sari66 Posted 14 May 2009 , 6:25pm
post #32 of 32

Your site looks much better now! Just a few more changes and you're there, one suggestion from Me would be a faq page, I saved myself so much time by putting that on my site. Now all those questions I was answering in emails are on my page.

Happy baking icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%