I Need An Honest Opinion

Decorating By SJ169 Updated 8 May 2009 , 11:30pm by ninatat

Creative_chika Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Creative_chika Posted 7 May 2009 , 6:11am
post #31 of 46

It looks like a baby cutie girl duck! I think its good to go on the cake...

Franluvsfrosting Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Franluvsfrosting Posted 7 May 2009 , 5:28pm
post #32 of 46

I will not say your duck is "adorable" simply because everybody else is using that word. icon_smile.gif I think it is super cute though! Really, don't mess with it!

SUELA Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SUELA Posted 7 May 2009 , 5:36pm
post #33 of 46

Love her!

Rose_N_Crantz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rose_N_Crantz Posted 7 May 2009 , 11:33pm
post #34 of 46

Awwww, you know what would be even cuter? If you could add a little tuft of feathers on her head behind the bow. Ya know those fluffy, downy feathers?

If I saw that I would make the cute face. Ya know? Where your lips purse out and your eyebrows scrunch together? and you say "awwww! it's so precious!" in a baby voice?

JCE62108 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JCE62108 Posted 8 May 2009 , 1:13am
post #35 of 46

LOL ok first thing that flew out of my mouth when I opend the photo was "AAwwwwwwwww!!!!!" LOL seriously I said it out loud. Its cute! If it was a cake for me Id love it!

GI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GI Posted 8 May 2009 , 3:22am
post #36 of 46

I think the eyelashes & dots in the eyes made it look much better. I do like the idea of a tuft of hair/feathers. Or putting writing on the bib? Like "I *heart* my Mommy?"

What kind of cake are you going to set it on? Going to make a tiered, or a stacked? icon_smile.gif

Cathy26 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cathy26 Posted 8 May 2009 , 5:42pm
post #37 of 46

[quote="vlin28"]Awwww...I really think he's perfectly cute! I might just add small black dots near the center bottom of the blue part of his eyes so he looks "focused" - right now he seems like he's got cataracts? LOL. Other than that, seriously cute and I wouldn't change a thing...great job by the way![/quote]

i would do this too, just gives a little more animation in the face. but very cute already!

SJ169 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SJ169 Posted 8 May 2009 , 6:27pm
post #38 of 46

its just a stacked cake...I attached a picture of the cake so far...i still need to add the bow at the bottom and some BC "bubbles". I was too scared to paint eyelashes but i did give her some pupils.
Im pretty happy with it so far.. a couple small tears in the MMF but i will cover it when i do the bubbles
LL

SJ169 Posted 8 May 2009 , 6:28pm
post #39 of 46

its just a stacked cake...I attached a picture of the cake so far...i still need to add the bow at the bottom and some BC "bubbles". I was too scared to paint eyelashes but i did give her some pupils.
Im pretty happy with it so far.. a couple small tears in the MMF but i will cover it when i do the bubbles
LL
LL

patticakesnc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
patticakesnc Posted 8 May 2009 , 6:34pm
post #40 of 46

Very Cute!!! I can't wait to see the finished product! The pupils look great. I understand about the eyelashes. That would be scary to do unless you have a 1 bristle paint brush LOL!

sweetideas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetideas Posted 8 May 2009 , 6:41pm
post #41 of 46

Awwwwwww

SJ169 Posted 8 May 2009 , 6:43pm
post #42 of 46

Thanks...lol ya i was gunna try but i dont trust myself to not screw it up and then she would look like she had a uni-brow! lol

lostincake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lostincake Posted 8 May 2009 , 8:53pm
post #43 of 46

Looks great!

Misa-chan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Misa-chan Posted 8 May 2009 , 10:51pm
post #44 of 46

I think your little duckie is really adorable icon_smile.gif

volleyball47 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
volleyball47 Posted 8 May 2009 , 11:02pm
post #45 of 46

i agree add some dots to the eyes but other than that it looks great!

ninatat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ninatat Posted 8 May 2009 , 11:30pm
post #46 of 46

ahhhhhh he's so cute, i made 2 i think from utube and they look a little weird, cute but not as cute as yours i like that pattern you used he really is cute

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%