Help! I Need To Make A Hannah Montana

Decorating By baking4life Updated 7 Apr 2009 , 7:28pm by 2txmedics

baking4life Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
baking4life Posted 4 Apr 2009 , 5:48pm
post #1 of 6

A friend of my had just ask me to make her daughter's b-day cake. She wants me to make a guitar cake. I have never made a guitar cake before. Can any one help me? I need to do this by next weekend. Any ideas of Hannah Montana cake will be great. Please help I depend on you us to get me through this icon_cry.gif

5 replies
bashini Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bashini Posted 4 Apr 2009 , 5:56pm
post #2 of 6

Hi, I found this on google,

http://www.cakecreate.co.uk/article.php?id=4699

And here is a photo that shows the design,

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/49110/normal_IMG_3113.JPG

You also can also use the Wilton cake pan, maybe from a place where you can hire it. I don't think you want to buy it just for this occasion.

HTH.

baking4life Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
baking4life Posted 4 Apr 2009 , 6:28pm
post #3 of 6

Bashini thanks for the information you gave me. this helps me alot. icon_biggrin.gif

janelwaters Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
janelwaters Posted 4 Apr 2009 , 6:35pm
post #4 of 6

there are a ton of hannah montana guitars in the galleries - I'm sure if you search there and PM someone on one that you like - they will share how they did it.

good luck!!

keystone Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
keystone Posted 4 Apr 2009 , 11:42pm
post #5 of 6

I've made two that were the regular guitar -not the electric. I googled for what it looked like. I did mine in lavendar butter cream with dark purple fondant, chocolate clay, and white fondant accents. I used the Wilton guitar pan- you can extend the long neck of the guitar if you want to. Good luck.

Linda

2txmedics Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2txmedics Posted 7 Apr 2009 , 7:28pm
post #6 of 6

Im doing mine the 17th of this month I got lucky and someone gave me the pan. but here are some different sites with detail instructions on how to cut a cake to do one. good luck and you must show us!!!

I would do mine in b/c, with star tips, and I already bought the hanna montana cup cake picks that have her name on them to stick in areas.

hope this helps. I always refer to you tube type it in different ways to find what you want.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%