Please Help Me Find These Flower Impression Stamps

Decorating By luvscakes Updated 3 Apr 2009 , 12:35am by luvscakes

luvscakes Posted 2 Apr 2009 , 10:21pm
post #1 of 6


I am doing this upcoming cake and posted before asking for some advise... I'm back!
I need to find some kind of flower impression stamp thing to look similar to the flora design in the picture. I have hunted and hunted to no avail. Can anyone help me?


5 replies
peg818 Posted 2 Apr 2009 , 10:41pm
post #2 of 6

Looks like brushed embroidery probably free hand

auntmamie Posted 2 Apr 2009 , 11:07pm
post #3 of 6

I agree that it looks like brush embroidery. I have an upcoming cake where the instructions are to imprint the fondant covered cake with patchwork cutters, and then use brush embroidery on those lines. I got mine at Global Sugar Arts. The selection there is great.

kakeladi Posted 2 Apr 2009 , 11:56pm
post #4 of 6

I agree probably brush embroidery........BUT...... I wonder if designer stencils has something close to that look. Might check that out.

auntmamie Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 12:32am
post #5 of 6

Just to let you know, I was browsing on the Knot, and found this cake. It's made by Jan Kish of Le Petit Fleur.

luvscakes Posted 3 Apr 2009 , 12:35am
post #6 of 6

Thanks guys! I did know that it was brush embroidery, but I don't trust myself to be able to freehand all of that and I didn't think by looking at it- that it was freehanded. Maybe it was?

Thank you for the info on the baker! I have searched and searched and not been able to find where it came from.

I will look again at the patchwork cutters- I already have some but not floral like this.

Thanks again! I knew I could count on all of you for help!

Quote by @%username% on %date%