Thank You Kakeladi!!! Made Wasc For First Time!!

Decorating By DyMakesCake Updated 4 Apr 2009 , 1:53pm by Rylan

DyMakesCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DyMakesCake Posted 2 Apr 2009 , 1:43am
post #1 of 6

I am very pleased with how this turned out. I used BC French Vanilla with pure vanilla instead of almond. it has a slight dip in the middle but nothing like some of the stories I've read.

I did a 10" and will be doing another tmrw. They will be torted and filled with chocolate mousse. I used the leftover batter for cupcakes so I could taste it and Man oh man...I've eaten 3. I think I've found me new favorite recipe.

This is longer than I expected, I tend to ramble.

Just wanted to say thanks Kakeladi!!!!!!

5 replies
tripleD Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tripleD Posted 2 Apr 2009 , 1:54am
post #2 of 6

Agh! Thats funny I made my first WASC today also.

I wanted something different to take to a Home show. I have been debating on making this because I don't like almond.

I liked this.. Took the rest to little League practice feed the kids and coaches asked for there opinion..... Came home with three orders for easter. so thanks for the recipe and take a bow!!!

susanscakecreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susanscakecreations Posted 2 Apr 2009 , 2:02am
post #3 of 6

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT LET ME TELL YOU, JUST TRY THE AMAZING WASC CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE HERE!!!!!!!!!
IT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! icon_surprised.gif

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 2 Apr 2009 , 1:53pm
post #4 of 6

I am sooooo pleased you are all enjoying this wonderful recipe.

DyMakesCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DyMakesCake Posted 2 Apr 2009 , 2:42pm
post #5 of 6

How bad is this? I decided to bring 2 of my uniced cupcakes to work for a co-worker and I to eat at break, she's my taste tester......I ate BOTH of them on the way to work. I couldn't help it.

I'm excited to try this with different flavors. I just can't get over how easy it was yet how awesome it taste.

Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 4 Apr 2009 , 1:53pm
post #6 of 6

I will definitely give this a shot. Did you use the original recipe or the tweaked sutterby recipe?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%