Thankfully Cc Is Back! Missed You All!

Lounge By Deb_ Updated 2 Apr 2009 , 12:13am by Deb_

PuffCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PuffCake Posted 30 Mar 2009 , 11:10pm
post #31 of 48

One thing I noticed yesterday when I couldn't log on...

If you click on the Forum tab on the home page and scroll down to the bottom, it tells you "Who is online". When I checked yesterday, there were 0 registered users and lots of guests! I figured it was a cc problem and not me since there would never be a time when not one registered user is logged on!!

janelwaters Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
janelwaters Posted 30 Mar 2009 , 11:24pm
post #32 of 48

I don't think I could possibly feel more stupid than I do right now!

I really wish that I had known that yesterday!!

hallow3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hallow3 Posted 30 Mar 2009 , 11:25pm
post #33 of 48

I got you all beat, I tried to log in and it told me I was "forbidden to access this site" I flipped out, tried again, nope, nada, nothing. I was in a panic and started thinking did I do something wrong and they kicked me off? but then I thought evil things that my husband did something to the computer. So I called my cable tech husband and asked him," Did you do something to my CC?" HeI swore he didn't but he said that would be a good idea though. Since I am always on CC and nothing else. So I had to laugh at myself for going into CC withdrawls and blaming my DH for causing me so much pain and anxiety.

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 30 Mar 2009 , 11:52pm
post #34 of 48

hallow3 said,......thought evil things that my husband did something to the computer.....

Yah so did I!! icon_smile.gif Only I didn't have anyone to call. Finally figured out I had two e-mail contacts & sent them a note. I was soooooo sure he had really fouled things up.
So super glad that was not the case.

KellBell22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KellBell22 Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 12:05am
post #35 of 48

LOL...glad to see I'm not the only one who was giving hubby the evil eye. He's been known to go into my accounts and mess with stuff and I thought for sure he came in and changed my password but couldn't figure out why. Not till I kept seeing that nobody was online (after about two hours of panic that is) did I finally come to the conclusion that it was maintenance and blamed it on all the drama recently. But DH was definately the recipient of a few mis-aimed evil eyeballs yesterday.. icon_biggrin.gif

janelwaters Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 1:02am
post #36 of 48

I think we all might be married to same guy!! haha!! My husband borrowed my computer to print something - I was on CC when he took it, but when he returned it - CC didn't work icon_confused.gif

angry??? you BETCHA!

xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 2:28am
post #37 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelwaters

I think we all might be married to same guy!! haha!! My husband borrowed my computer to print something - I was on CC when he took it, but when he returned it - CC didn't work icon_confused.gif

angry??? you BETCHA!

Is his name Jack by any chance??? icon_lol.gif I accused mine to lol!

mommyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommyle Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 3:11am
post #38 of 48

I won't let my DH touch mine incase he's too rough with it. he's the IT guy, and should know better, but the way he pounds on it... I swear!!!! Unless it's to fix it, he doesn't get to touch it!!!

janelwaters Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 11:56am
post #39 of 48

Raise your hand if this is the conversation that went on at your house:

you - What did you do to my computer?!?!? icon_cry.gif
him - nothing...
you - You must have done SOMETHING! icon_evil.gif
him - no, I didn't, I swear! icon_surprised.gif
you - well then, I guess its just a coinsidence that I can't log into CC? icon_confused.gif
him - <blank stare like you have lost your mind> icon_eek.gif
you - you are NEVER touching my computer again! icon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_evil.gif
Silence for the rest of the night tapedshut.gif

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 1:03pm
post #40 of 48
Quote:

him - nothing...
you - well then, I guess its just a coinsidence that I can't log into CC? icon_confused.gif
you - you are NEVER touching my computer again! icon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_evil.gif

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

RAISING HAND!!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif I'm telling ya we all need help icon_biggrin.gif

mommyle...........please tell me you're talking about your laptop icon_razz.gif

mommyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommyle Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 2:05pm
post #41 of 48

HAHAHHAA!@!! Yes, my laptop, is all t hat I"m admitting to here!!!!

I am so glad that you guys admitt to being "crazy". My DAH calls me crazy a lot! I'm not the only one!!! YAY

KellBell22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KellBell22 Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 4:12pm
post #42 of 48
Quote:

him - nothing...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

That's just creepy....how'd you get that tape recorder in my living room? icon_lol.gif

xstitcher Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 6:58pm
post #43 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkelly

Quote:

him - nothing...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

RAISING HAND!!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif I'm telling ya we all need help icon_biggrin.gif

mommyle...........please tell me you're talking about your laptop icon_razz.gif

Hand raised and not only after a convo like that with DH, I still didn't believe him so I went onto the Desktop computer upstairs (he never uses it) to just make sure it wasn't him. Think there might be a trust issue here, or was it just my withdrawals????

Deb, I totally missed that in mommyle's post... icon_lol.gif seems like we're always thinking about doing the laundry here....

Deb_ Posted 31 Mar 2009 , 7:23pm
post #44 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstitcher

Deb, I totally missed that in mommyle's post... icon_lol.gif seems like we're always thinking about doing the laundry here....

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Especially when CC is down! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Our husbands will probably pay Heath and Jackie to take it down more often icon_razz.gificon_biggrin.gif

jer702 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jer702 Posted 1 Apr 2009 , 9:43pm
post #45 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow3

I got you all beat, I tried to log in and it told me I was "forbidden to access this site" I flipped out, tried again, nope, nada, nothing. I was in a panic and started thinking did I do something wrong and they kicked me off? but then I thought evil things that my husband did something to the computer. So I called my cable tech husband and asked him," Did you do something to my CC?" HeI swore he didn't but he said that would be a good idea though. Since I am always on CC and nothing else. So I had to laugh at myself for going into CC withdrawls and blaming my DH for causing me so much pain and anxiety.

LOL, same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago and since it was the first time I was going nuts. I seriously thought my job blocked the website cause I do spend my whole 9 hours logged in while i'm at work..Yeah, so what icon_lol.gif. Well after an hour it came back up you and imagine how relieve I was, so when I got it again last night..I didn't stress. I just walked away from the computer and decided I would make dinner instead. LOL

jer702 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jer702 Posted 1 Apr 2009 , 9:46pm
post #46 of 48
Quote:

him - nothing...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

LMAO..Normal people just wouldn't understand. icon_cool.gif

xstitcher Posted 2 Apr 2009 , 12:07am
post #47 of 48
Quote:

Quote:

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Especially when CC is down! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Our husbands will probably pay Heath and Jackie to take it down more often icon_razz.gificon_biggrin.gif

I think the poor wee souls definitely deserved to have some laundry done this past Sunday. Hopefully they won't put 2 and 2 together and figure out it, it had something to do with CC being down. Maybe I'm giving them to much credit. Whatcha think?

Deb_ Posted 2 Apr 2009 , 12:13am
post #48 of 48
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I think the poor wee souls definitely deserved to have some laundry done this past Sunday. Hopefully they won't put 2 and 2 together and figure out it, it had something to do with CC being down. Maybe I'm giving them to much credit. Whatcha think?

My vote is for "too much credit"...........we know who decides when the *laundry* gets done. icon_lol.gif Now, just because we get more laundry done when CC is down..............well, that has nothing to do with it. icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%