Csm?

Decorating By Deb_ Updated 30 Mar 2009 , 2:51am by Mme_K

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 29 Mar 2009 , 2:09pm
post #1 of 7

Can somebody please tell me what a Critique Subgroup Member is?

I've seen this on some of the gallery comments and I wasn't sure if it was a CC site group that critiques the cakes or if it is an outside group.

TIA
Deb

6 replies
crisseyann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crisseyann Posted 29 Mar 2009 , 3:03pm
post #2 of 7

It is a CC sitegroup. The members request constructive criticism on their cakes. If this is incorrerct, please someone enlighten us. icon_smile.gif

janelwaters Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
janelwaters Posted 29 Mar 2009 , 3:29pm
post #3 of 7

Is it something that you have to join? How do you become a member??

Deb_ Posted 29 Mar 2009 , 3:50pm
post #4 of 7

Thanks crisseyann!

Janelwaters, I was wondering the same thing. Say I'd like to have a cake critiqued by a CSM member, do I then have to be a member also?

I think constructive criticism is a good thing and helps us to grow the skills that we need to work on. (well at least the skills that "I" need to work on icon_lol.gif )

Deb

janelwaters Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
janelwaters Posted 29 Mar 2009 , 5:53pm
post #5 of 7

Thats what I was thinking - but how do you "become a member" - I guess I'm trying to make this harder than it is???

Deb_ Posted 29 Mar 2009 , 5:59pm
post #6 of 7

I got a PM from a member and she said that you need to be a Gallery Supporter. I see you already are so you should be able to become a CSM.

Maybe the person in charge of Gallery Supporters (if there is one) could answer that for you. Hopefully one of the members will see this thread and post the answer.

Mme_K Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mme_K Posted 30 Mar 2009 , 2:51am
post #7 of 7

If you go to the tab "FORUM FAQ" at the top of this page, you will find information on usergroups and how to join them.
HTH

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%