What Is Fbct? Help!

Decorating By kweenofengland Updated 26 Mar 2009 , 7:31pm by kweenofengland

kweenofengland Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 12:33am
post #1 of 4

i need to know where i can find a tutorial for a buttercream transfer. i dont even know what it is, but i see people say that they used FBCT. I need to know what this is and how to do it! thanks!

3 replies
cylstrial Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 2:24am
post #2 of 4

FBCT stands for Frozen Buttercream Transfer. Unfortunately, I'm not big on transfers so I can't help anymore than that. But hopefully someone else will come along and answer your question. =o)

crisseyann Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 3:41am
post #3 of 4

I have made several FBCT's (check my photos) and have always used the directions and icing recipe right here on Cake Central. They're pretty simple to do. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. HTH.


kweenofengland Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 7:31pm
post #4 of 4

the tutorial is perfect! That is exactly what i was looking for! Thank you so much. I cant wait to try this.

Quote by @%username% on %date%