Found Site Full Of Cake Decorating Supplies

Decorating By ezbakin Updated 22 Mar 2009 , 9:03am by Cocoby

ezbakin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ezbakin Posted 21 Mar 2009 , 3:42am
post #1 of 18

I wanted to pass this info along to those of you who have not heard of this site. I myself have found many different sites for cake and cupcake supplies etc but never have I found SO MUCH stuff in one place. I actually found this site in a little cookbook I picked up at the checkout at the grocery. Anything you can thing of for making cakes, cupcakes, and candies is alll there. Most of what I looked as was resonable for what I saw on other sites, but this site is the the comprehensive collection I have ever seen. I was so excited about it and I knew that only my fellow CC'ers would appreciate it and be as excited as me. Also be sure to check out the cupcake wrappers that you put on the cupcakes after they are baked. I have never seen them before.

www.fancyflours.com

ENJOY!! icon_biggrin.gif

17 replies
nickshalfpint Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nickshalfpint Posted 21 Mar 2009 , 3:49am
post #2 of 18

I LOVE fancyflours. They have so much stuff and good deals too!

Twopeasinapod Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Twopeasinapod Posted 21 Mar 2009 , 4:09am
post #3 of 18

Just went through this site and bought some things! Great selection of items and good prices also!

KellBell22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KellBell22 Posted 21 Mar 2009 , 4:23am
post #4 of 18

I think I could get lost on that website for hours...and come out of it a lot lighter in the wallet! LOL Thanks for sharing! icon_biggrin.gif

Wildrose6633 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Wildrose6633 Posted 21 Mar 2009 , 4:28am
post #5 of 18

I love the way they package their products even the tissue paper they use to wrap in is pretty.

debster Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debster Posted 21 Mar 2009 , 4:28am
post #6 of 18

I bought their cookie book at Michael's with the 40% off coupon and love it!!!!! Nice site, thanks for sharing.

uschi1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
uschi1 Posted 21 Mar 2009 , 4:32am
post #7 of 18

Oh wow - thanks so much for sharing.

gerripje Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gerripje Posted 21 Mar 2009 , 4:39am
post #8 of 18

Lots of good stuff, but it doesn't seem like Canadians have a choice but to go with FedEx or UPS, then there would be horrible brokerage fees on top. That's just not fair, no stores in Canada have nearly as much cool stuff as that! If I only had lots of spare money, I would open such a huge cake supply store....... only I think I'd be my best customer!!icon_wink.gif

gerripje Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gerripje Posted 21 Mar 2009 , 8:19am
post #9 of 18

Duh!!! I just realized they are in Bozeman, MT!! That's only a 5 hour drive, guess where I'm going!!

Honeydukes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Honeydukes Posted 21 Mar 2009 , 9:17am
post #10 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerripje

Duh!!! I just realized they are in Bozeman, MT!! That's only a 5 hour drive, guess where I'm going!!

Sadly, they closed their retail store last July. icon_sad.gif
http://www.fancyflours.com/site/aboutus.html

debster, are you talking about The Flour Pot Cookie Book by Margie Greenberg and Abbey Greenberg? Two totally different companies. Fancy Flours, the cake supply, puts all their directions right on the website. If I'm wrong, please let me know.

Edited to add:

Have you been to the Country Kitchens/ SweetArt website?
http://www.countrykitchensa.com/Index.aspx

grandmaruth Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grandmaruth Posted 21 Mar 2009 , 9:23am
post #11 of 18

debster, i know this has nothing to do with the information , i am stuck on the fact that you can use your 40% coupon for books at your Michaels....my Michaels wont let us do that...it even says it on the coupon icon_sad.gif i would love that, oh well....food for yu icon_biggrin.gif

fisher9900 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fisher9900 Posted 21 Mar 2009 , 1:29pm
post #12 of 18

Thanks for sharing, I live in a small town, and have to get supplies on-line. I love the thought of not having to go to several websites to get what I need.

thumbs_up.gif

debster Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debster Posted 21 Mar 2009 , 1:31pm
post #13 of 18

Sorry Honeydukes yup that's the book I have, sounds so much like the other and yes they did let me use my coupon for it. I guess it varies store to store what they allow. Our Michael's will only allow one coupon per day while some others don't care how many you use.

JGMB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JGMB Posted 21 Mar 2009 , 1:47pm
post #14 of 18

Thanks for the info -- the site looks great!!! But, really, do I need more temptation? I don't have a lot of willpower . . . icon_wink.gif

lara3teach Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lara3teach Posted 21 Mar 2009 , 1:53pm
post #15 of 18

Thanks for the info! icon_biggrin.gif

Honeydukes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Honeydukes Posted 22 Mar 2009 , 8:07am
post #16 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by debster

Sorry Honeydukes yup that's the book I have, sounds so much like the other...

You had me going -- that's one I'd definitely have to buy! I think whoever does the decorating at Fancy Flours should write a book!

dhccster Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dhccster Posted 22 Mar 2009 , 8:27am
post #17 of 18

This site is awesome. They ship to APO's ..yahoo! Thanks for sharing!!

Cocoby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cocoby Posted 22 Mar 2009 , 9:03am
post #18 of 18

thanks for sharing!!! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%