Packaging Idea

Baking By Twopeasinapod Updated 15 Mar 2009 , 12:16pm by dhccster

Twopeasinapod Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Twopeasinapod Posted 10 Mar 2009 , 12:22am
post #1 of 9

I have come across a template for boxes to put cookies in. I printed off the design, copied it on construction paper, painted the design, cut the front hole out, laminated them, and then put them together. I then put some craft paper in and then the cookies. I will wrap each cookie in saran wrap before selling them but I did not for the picture. The web site I found them on is:

www.karenscookies.net

Go to the idea area, scroll down to the bus in a box, click on it and it will give you a link to click on for the templates. They come in several sizes.
LL
LL

8 replies
andpotts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
andpotts Posted 10 Mar 2009 , 12:45am
post #2 of 9

Very cute! I've never made the boxes, but Karen's Cookies is my favorite cookie place, she has awesome tutorials, prouducts and customer service! I just love ordering from her, super fast and I adore her cookie kits and cards thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 10 Mar 2009 , 11:52am
post #3 of 9

I have that tutorial saved too, but I never made it. Very cute!

TracyLH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TracyLH Posted 10 Mar 2009 , 12:02pm
post #4 of 9

Cute! I have her templates saved, but hadn't played with them yet. Thanks for the reminder! I have been taking an existing box, cutting a window in top and taping acetate in place, but I will have to try this idea as it will give me more size options! Thanks!

bellatrixothersis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bellatrixothersis Posted 10 Mar 2009 , 12:35pm
post #5 of 9

Thanks so much for posting this...The box template is just what I needed!!!

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 11 Mar 2009 , 12:59pm
post #6 of 9

That website is so great!! Thanks for sharing it with us. And your cookie box turned out great!

Creative_chika Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Creative_chika Posted 15 Mar 2009 , 3:25am
post #7 of 9

Very cute! Will definetly try. Thanks for sharing.

poohthebear Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
poohthebear Posted 15 Mar 2009 , 12:03pm
post #8 of 9

Wow. I didn't know about Karen's glad I was surfing the forums. Love the box ideas too. Am getting ready to go into production on panaramic sugar eggs, would love to be able to make boxes too. But probably have to many to make.

dhccster Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dhccster Posted 15 Mar 2009 , 12:16pm
post #9 of 9

Thanks for sharing. Very cute!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%