Where Can I Purchase Royal Icing Flowers Similar To These?

Decorating By DiscoLady Updated 2 Mar 2009 , 6:36pm by j-pal

DiscoLady Posted 1 Mar 2009 , 4:19am
post #1 of 7

I need them for a wedding cake in May. The bride says they don't have to be exact and she needs them in peach.
If I make them from fondant where can I get similar cutters? Also, Do you know what they are called?
Thanks in advance. icon_smile.gif

6 replies
adikhawaja1 Posted 1 Mar 2009 , 4:31am
post #2 of 7

why don't you check out online at cakedeco.com, they might have these flowers. HTH icon_smile.gif

cindy6250 Posted 1 Mar 2009 , 4:31am
post #3 of 7

Here is a website with all types of flowers, wholesalesugarflowers.com-----hth


justgale Posted 1 Mar 2009 , 4:56am
post #4 of 7

thoese almost look like dogwood blossoms. I could recomend a site but every time I try to post it in any form it gets blocked. How are others posting sties to check out? Anyway if you want the link email me at [email protected]

kakeladi Posted 1 Mar 2009 , 8:48pm
post #5 of 7

Yeah, they are a 'stylized' dogwood. Since you have until May why don't you make them?

DiscoLady Posted 2 Mar 2009 , 6:28pm
post #6 of 7

I don't have the cutters for them wherw can I find?

j-pal Posted 2 Mar 2009 , 6:36pm
post #7 of 7

You can get dogwood cutters from pretty much any place that sells cake supplies. I'm sure Global Sugar Arts has them, sugarcraft.com does, Nicholas Lodge sells them... Where do you normally purchase your supplies from? The ones on that cake are gumpaste or fondant, but a royal icing primrose is basically the same shape if you wanted to make them. Good luck.

Quote by @%username% on %date%