I Lost My Favorite Tip :(

Decorating By CourtneysSweets Updated 22 Feb 2009 , 10:28pm by sayhellojana

CourtneysSweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CourtneysSweets Posted 21 Feb 2009 , 9:24pm
post #1 of 9

I must have thrown it away with the coupler because I cannot find it anywhere.. I used it on my cupcake http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1319687
I have 27 tips now only 26. Does anyone know what number I used? this is sooo embarrassing icon_redface.gif

8 replies
sweet1122 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweet1122 Posted 21 Feb 2009 , 10:14pm
post #2 of 9

I'd go with Tip 18?? Hard to say for sure though.

kandu001 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kandu001 Posted 21 Feb 2009 , 11:48pm
post #3 of 9

I'm not sure either, but take your tips with you to Michael's and match up the ones you do have and narrow it down. Good luck!

CourtneysSweets Posted 22 Feb 2009 , 2:58am
post #4 of 9

I have 16 and 18 is there such thing as 17 I went to Michaels and didn't see it.

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 22 Feb 2009 , 3:02am
post #5 of 9

Yes, there is a 17 but w/a slight change of pressure you can still use the 18 instead w/good resultsicon_smile.gif It is really hard to tell which one it might have been because everyone's pressure is different.

KatieKake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KatieKake Posted 22 Feb 2009 , 3:18am
post #6 of 9

If you bought them as a set, check out the sets, in the Wilton catalog, and see which tips the set has, and compare them with what you have. If you bought them a few at a time it will be harder to figure out, it could have been an 18 or maybe it was a 21. Since they really are inexpensive, you can pick up what ever you are missing with out too much trouble.

Monkess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monkess Posted 22 Feb 2009 , 9:59pm
post #7 of 9

awwwww...great cc though!

CourtneysSweets Posted 22 Feb 2009 , 10:01pm
post #8 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakeladi

Yes, there is a 17 but w/a slight change of pressure you can still use the 18 instead w/good resultsicon_smile.gif It is really hard to tell which one it might have been because everyone's pressure is different.

I'll have to try the 18. I'm pretty sure it was 17 now. I can't find it anywhere but online so it's not really worth it with shipping. Thanks everyone! icon_smile.gif

sayhellojana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sayhellojana Posted 22 Feb 2009 , 10:28pm
post #9 of 9

I know how you feel. I had a really small shell tip that I liked using for rosette boarders and it took a little ride in the garbage disposal...too destroyed to read the number off of the remains. The silly things we do!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%