How Do I Make Sugar Beer Bottles And Ice Cubes, Help

Sugar Work By janny1000 Updated 20 Jul 2010 , 3:05am by Rutabaker

mya-carden Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mya-carden Posted 2 Apr 2009 , 1:32pm
post #31 of 35

I have tried both of these recipes now & both times the sugar comes out brown. What am I doing wrong?

Rosie2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rosie2 Posted 6 Apr 2009 , 9:02pm
post #32 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by mya-carden

I have tried both of these recipes now & both times the sugar comes out brown. What am I doing wrong?

are you talking about the sugar for the bottles? isn't suppose to turn brown always?...well, but maybe some of the experts in bottle making can answer better than me.

2txmedics Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2txmedics Posted 7 Apr 2009 , 7:02pm
post #33 of 35

ok, guys I thought I had lost it after finding it, Im a visual person and this woman did a tutorial with PICTURES!!!! step by step...I love it, and explains alot...hope this helps you all:

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopicp-6308850.html

scoots Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scoots Posted 15 May 2010 , 7:10pm
post #34 of 35

Help!! I also need to know how to make sugar bottles. My daughter is getting married next June and wants the grooms cake to look like a bucket with beer bottles in it and she wants me to make it!

Rutabaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rutabaker Posted 20 Jul 2010 , 3:05am
post #35 of 35

I am using mold builder made by Casting craft to make a beer bottle mold. I bought it at Michael's Craft store. My husband's 40th birthday party is this Saturday and I am trying to make a cool beer bottle cake. Can any one who has made sugar bottles and ice tell me how to store them once they are made?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%