Get Your Creative Juices Flowing Or Help Jump Start Mine Plz

Lounge By redhare Updated 16 Dec 2008 , 1:31am by redhare

redhare Posted 15 Dec 2008 , 3:50pm
post #1 of 7

I need your wise crack assistance!

I made placecard holders for Christmas and my mom and I decided it would be more fun to have silly things out instead of actual names. Nothing dirty b/c there will be children there that can read LMAO...

I was trying to think of stuff but am drawing a blank besides like Scrooge, or best Christmas dress, most Christmas spirit type things. But I want some funny ones too like nose as red as rudolph or something...

ANy ideas? I have 25 cards to create and I want to TRY not to duplicate.

6 replies
mkolmar Posted 15 Dec 2008 , 6:24pm
post #2 of 7

What about character names from the old classic Christmas movies or even the lines. The little kids would probably like ones from Frosty and Mickeys Christmas. I just can't help but think famous lines from the Christmas story would work for the adults. Everyone I know loves that movie. "What a lamp!"

redhare Posted 15 Dec 2008 , 8:05pm
post #3 of 7

We had thought about just listing Christmas characters from movies but thought it would be more fun this way instead.....

I do have "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Fuuuudge" as one on the list to make though. A Christmas Story is my husbands FAVORITE Christmas movie and my sister in laws also (in fact we bought her a mini version of the leg lamp this year LOL)....

We were just hoping to do something other than lines from a movie or characters.... I might have to resort to that if I can't think of anything... Thanks for your help

Someonesmommy Posted 15 Dec 2008 , 10:06pm
post #4 of 7

Make sure Ben Dover has a placecard for his seat and for his wife Eileen Dover! Cindy Rella, Ollie Tabooger, Anita Bath, Willie Makeit, Moe Delawn, Justin Case.
I have 3 boys so Im sure they could come up with more in a heartbeat. My oldest likes to call me from his cell phone and block the number and ask to speak to people all the time.

redhare Posted 15 Dec 2008 , 10:26pm
post #5 of 7

OOOOH those are great!!!! THOSE are awesome wonder if we can create some Christmasy ones????

Someonesmommy Posted 16 Dec 2008 , 1:18am
post #6 of 7

I asked them and they could only come up with Chris Mass. But here are some others they told me......
Juan Fortharoad , Barry D. Hatchett, Jerry Atrics, Tyrone Shoes, Carlotta Tendant, Emma Roids, Gil T. Azell.

Of course if you wanted R rated names....they could fill a whole page with that!

redhare Posted 16 Dec 2008 , 1:31am
post #7 of 7

hahaha these are great!!! I can do a few r rated ones just not alot since ya know a couple of kids will be there (my 2 can't read so we are good there LMAO)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%