Starting A Cake Decorating Business

Decorating By melendezjerbear Updated 10 Nov 2008 , 6:43pm by GeminiRJ

melendezjerbear Posted 10 Nov 2008 , 1:36am
post #1 of 6

Just wanted to know if anyone has ordered the ebook advertised on this website , on, starting your own business. I'd like to hear any feedback, from those who have ordered and tried this. Also, if there are any other books, or websites for this topic,

5 replies
shadowgypsie Posted 10 Nov 2008 , 3:50am
post #2 of 6

I was wondering the same thing. Please inquiring minds would like to know- is this ebook any good.

JoAnnB Posted 10 Nov 2008 , 6:06am
post #3 of 6

there are other threads here discussingthis topic. I believe the book has a guarantee.

cylstrial Posted 10 Nov 2008 , 6:19pm
post #4 of 6

I've been wanting to get it too! I think I want the paperback version of it..

Can someone send us the thread talking about this book?

ladybug76 Posted 10 Nov 2008 , 6:35pm
post #5 of 6

I ordered the "How to Start your own Cake Business" by Paula ?? ( I forget her last name, since I am at work right now). I ordered directly through her, as she does not sell through Amazon, Borders, etc. I believe this is the book you are talking about; however, I received a paperback version. I love it. Very helpful from setting up, to contracts, different hosts for websites, recipes, etc. I was expecting a thick book, but it is about 8x10 size -- not alot of pages (maybe 50 - 60'ish)-- but alot of helpful information jammed packed in those pages!!! thumbs_up.gif Along with the forums here on CC, the two put together is sure to start you on the right path!!
~ Jaime

GeminiRJ Posted 10 Nov 2008 , 6:43pm
post #6 of 6

Don't overlook your local library as a resource. Also, if your area has an entrepreunership shop (we have one that is run by the local college) this is a great place to find books on all aspects of starting and running a business, as well as offering free counseling.

Quote by @%username% on %date%