Starting A Cake Decorating Business

Decorating By melendezjerbear Updated 10 Nov 2008 , 6:43pm by GeminiRJ

melendezjerbear Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melendezjerbear Posted 10 Nov 2008 , 1:36am
post #1 of 6

Just wanted to know if anyone has ordered the ebook advertised on this website , on, starting your own business. I'd like to hear any feedback, from those who have ordered and tried this. Also, if there are any other books, or websites for this topic,
Thanks

5 replies
shadowgypsie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shadowgypsie Posted 10 Nov 2008 , 3:50am
post #2 of 6

I was wondering the same thing. Please inquiring minds would like to know- is this ebook any good.

JoAnnB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoAnnB Posted 10 Nov 2008 , 6:06am
post #3 of 6

there are other threads here discussingthis topic. I believe the book has a guarantee.

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 10 Nov 2008 , 6:19pm
post #4 of 6

I've been wanting to get it too! I think I want the paperback version of it..

Can someone send us the thread talking about this book?

Thanks!!!

ladybug76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladybug76 Posted 10 Nov 2008 , 6:35pm
post #5 of 6

I ordered the "How to Start your own Cake Business" by Paula ?? ( I forget her last name, since I am at work right now). I ordered directly through her, as she does not sell through Amazon, Borders, etc. I believe this is the book you are talking about; however, I received a paperback version. I love it. Very helpful from setting up, to contracts, different hosts for websites, recipes, etc. I was expecting a thick book, but it is about 8x10 size -- not alot of pages (maybe 50 - 60'ish)-- but alot of helpful information jammed packed in those pages!!! thumbs_up.gif Along with the forums here on CC, the two put together is sure to start you on the right path!!
~ Jaime

GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 10 Nov 2008 , 6:43pm
post #6 of 6

Don't overlook your local library as a resource. Also, if your area has an entrepreunership shop (we have one that is run by the local college) this is a great place to find books on all aspects of starting and running a business, as well as offering free counseling.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%