All Hail Indydebi

Decorating By JanH Updated 6 Dec 2008 , 7:41pm by JenniferMI

grannys3angels Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grannys3angels Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 3:20pm
post #61 of 87

WTG Debi!!! You have share such useful and helpfull advice, tips, info with so many. You were a great help to me when I first posted a cake (after not doing a cake in over 20 some years), I will never forget that and I am thankfull and greatfull for the words you said.

You deserved the spotlight lady! keep doing want you do...because its people like you here on CC, that are so helpfull to so many in so many ways. Congrats Debi!

God Bless,
Sharon

grannys3angels Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grannys3angels Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 3:22pm
post #62 of 87

Sorry, double post.

mjballinger Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjballinger Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 3:37pm
post #63 of 87

Congratulations!! Now is it just me, but is anyone else waiting to see some beauty pageant pictures?? Seriously though, you are always so helpful, funny and friendly. Thanks for being you!

BREN28 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BREN28 Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 4:12pm
post #64 of 87

how cool is that!? i read your bio, WOW,that is so awesome! self taught in cake decorating and catering a buisness? again,WOW! i love reading your posts,because when your not being informative or helpful,your being humerous,and i love when people have a good sense of humor, it makes my day!!
CONGRATS TO YOU DEBI!! icon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gif

weirkd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
weirkd Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 5:22pm
post #65 of 87

Congratulations Debi! If anyone deserves to be there, you do! With all your words of wisdom, like no one else can put it!! We all love you!

jjkarm Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jjkarm Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 6:19pm
post #66 of 87

The queen has finally arrived!!! icon_biggrin.gif Thanks so much and enjoy your time in the spotlight! thumbs_up.gif

awolf24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
awolf24 Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 6:32pm
post #67 of 87

WOOHOO Debi!

ShayShay Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShayShay Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 6:43pm
post #68 of 87

Congratulations Debi!!! You so deserve it!

CakeMommyTX Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeMommyTX Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 6:53pm
post #69 of 87

Congrats on a very well deserved honor!!!

aundrea Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aundrea Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 7:25pm
post #70 of 87

awwww debi! i loved reading your member spotlight profile.
kuddos to you!!! so well deserved.
its people like you who make this website so inviting.
you are an inspiration to so many of us.
your future's so bright, you gotta wear shades!!!!
good luck with all you do.

lovelytee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lovelytee Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 7:34pm
post #71 of 87

Congrats Debi! Thank you for all your wonderful tips and advice to all of us on CC especially newbies like myself. You not only need a spotlight, you need the Paparazzi treatment thumbs_up.gif

VannaD Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
VannaD Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 7:40pm
post #72 of 87

Congrats Debi!! You definitely deserve it, always offering up some great advice!! I'm also glad i can finally put a face with the name. Way To Go! party.gif

susanscakecreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susanscakecreations Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 8:58pm
post #73 of 87

Congratulations Indydebi!!!! You so totally deserve the spotlight!!!!!!!
You are a fount of information and helpfulness ~ we would be
lost without you!!!!!!! (Plus you have a wicked sense of humor! love it!)

*raising a glass to toast Indydebi!*

Susan

frstech Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
frstech Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 9:09pm
post #74 of 87

Congrats Indydebi!!

need2sleep Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
need2sleep Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 11:21pm
post #75 of 87

I wanna be you indydebi. I am very happy for your success!!

lapazlady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lapazlady Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 11:29pm
post #76 of 87

Delighted to see your talent and skills honored. Congratulations!

Rosie2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rosie2 Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 11:32pm
post #77 of 87

WOW...a self tought artist/decorator/baker...amazing!! God gave you magical hands CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Debs71 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Debs71 Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 11:43pm
post #78 of 87

Congratulations Debi! You deserve the attention. It was nice to read your story. I don't post that often but do enjoy reading when you do.... you "tell it like it is".

Deb

junny629 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
junny629 Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 11:45pm
post #79 of 87

Congrats Debi. It's about time they put you on the spotlight. You are always the most helpful. Many thanks. thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Meloda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Meloda Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 11:50pm
post #80 of 87

Congratulations Debi. You absolutely deserve this recognition. I always love to read what you have to say and your input with cake ideas. WOW 30 years - amazing.

Thanks for all you do and your willingness to share your knowledge with everyone at CC.

Melanie

sari66 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sari66 Posted 7 Nov 2008 , 12:52am
post #81 of 87

congrats debi party.gifthumbs_up.gif You are awesome icon_smile.gifthumbs_up.gif

KKC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KKC Posted 7 Nov 2008 , 4:39am
post #82 of 87

WHOOO HOOO princess.gifparty.gif ...CONGRATS INDYDEBI!!! YOU TRULY DESERVE IT party.gif

kcw551 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kcw551 Posted 7 Nov 2008 , 4:55am
post #83 of 87

Congrats Debi! You really are a Super Star! I always enjoy your comments on the forums and have to say I always agree with you. I have to laugh at your wonderful humor and love your great insight!

crisseyann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crisseyann Posted 7 Nov 2008 , 4:56am
post #84 of 87

I was very happy to see your name on the spotlight. What an honor given to a very deserving and helpful member of this community. You bring so much life to this place. Your personality shines through in your posts and it was a delight to read "your story". Congratulations! thumbs_up.gif

LadyMike Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LadyMike Posted 5 Dec 2008 , 5:02pm
post #85 of 87

Hey Deby,

I'm sorry. icon_redface.gif I know this is really late, but I couldn't let this slide by without having my say. icon_rolleyes.gif

When I first found CC, the very first post I read was one in which you were giving advice. I was amazed at how you gave out "secrets" and ideas so freely and you are a fellow "Hoosier" to boot!

I kept reading some of the posts and finding my way around the site, and you were everywhere!!! With such quick wit and wisdom, I always looked forward to reading what Indydeby had to say.

I saw the "Nominate Me!" button and I clicked on it. I wasn't exactly sure what I was nominating you for, but it had to be a good thing. After all, it was on CC! icon_lol.gif I made my way around some more, and I finally figured out what it was.

Well, every time I saw any of your posts, I tried to nominate you again but it said I had already done so and wouldn't let me do it again. I still haven't quite figured out what took so long for you to have this honor bestowed upon you, but girl, you soooooo deserve it!

The last couple of months haven't been some of the greatest times in our lives and I haven't been on CC as much as I like to be, so I didn't know about this until today. I guess it's better late than never.

Congratulations, and enjoy the Spotlight! Somehow, somewhere, someday, we're still going to have that lunch, dinner, or whatever, and just visit if the offer is still open. Way to go! And, thank you...

LadyMike icon_smile.gif

Meemawfish Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Meemawfish Posted 6 Dec 2008 , 3:38pm
post #86 of 87

Congratulations Debi. You so deserve this and they couldn't have picked a better person. Try to keep us all in line. icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gif

JenniferMI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenniferMI Posted 6 Dec 2008 , 7:41pm
post #87 of 87

Congratulations Debbie!!!!!

Jen icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%