Talking Smiley Face

Lounge By Memie Updated 4 Nov 2008 , 4:22pm by Ironbaker

Memie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Memie Posted 3 Nov 2008 , 5:40pm
post #1 of 7

So I just jumped and knocked my coffee over cause I thought someone had come up behind me and I'm home alone. It was a smiley face at the top of the page shouting "Oh My God. " Scared the he** out of me. I have now muted my computer. Anyone else seen/heard this?

6 replies
Amia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amia Posted 3 Nov 2008 , 6:04pm
post #2 of 7

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Yeah! I hate those! I keep my computer on mute always. I only turn on the sound when I put iTunes on.

Mike1394 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mike1394 Posted 3 Nov 2008 , 7:14pm
post #3 of 7

LOLOLOL Good I'm SO glad this happened to someone else. I spent about an hour one day looking for, and getting quite angry at the person that kept telling my HELLO every time I sat down. LOLOLOL

Mike

banba Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
banba Posted 4 Nov 2008 , 10:36am
post #4 of 7

I am so glad somebody else brought this up. I was here late one night totally engrossed in reading on the net and this smiley says "Helloo"

I practically jumped off the chair, the dog started barking which in turn woke my 4yr old icon_mad.gif

I hate them with a passion!

Ban the talking smiley!

jammjenks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jammjenks Posted 4 Nov 2008 , 3:11pm
post #5 of 7

Me too. My work computer is always on mute, but not at home. My cursor ran over that ad one day and the smiley said, "Helloooooo, I see youuuuuuu." I nearly jumped out of my skin and dh was standing in the kitchen saying, "What in the world????"

just_for_fun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
just_for_fun Posted 4 Nov 2008 , 3:15pm
post #6 of 7

I had that happen, too! I was surfing the net while nursing my baby, trying to get him to go to sleep. I didn't realize that my dh had turned on the sound. It scared both of us, had a hard time calming him down. Hate it! (My daughters, on the other hand, love it. they always ask me to make it say hello)

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 4 Nov 2008 , 4:22pm
post #7 of 7

That "hellooooo" smiley has got me so many times! icon_lol.gif It's so embarrassing when it's work.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%