Petal Dusts Or Pearl Dusts Food Safe?

Decorating By love2makecakes Updated 30 Oct 2008 , 3:23am by kakeladi

love2makecakes Posted 30 Oct 2008 , 2:07am
post #1 of 2

So I have been using these for a while now and have always looked for the ones that say they are non-toxic.... Now I am looking in a catalog that list some as FDA approved but most just say they are non-toxic but are not to be considered a food product. So does that mean that when I use silver or gold to paint a buckle or something on a cake that it can not be eaten?

Is Super Pearl okay to use on cakes????

1 reply
kakeladi Posted 30 Oct 2008 , 3:23am
post #2 of 2

Super pearl is just fine on cakes but the silver & gold are ment to be used on items that are removed and not eaten.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%