Cake Decorating E-Books

Decorating By Dinny2222 Updated 28 Oct 2008 , 1:29am by cylstrial

Dinny2222 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dinny2222 Posted 26 Oct 2008 , 10:01pm
post #1 of 7

Has anyone ordered the Cake Decorating 1 & 2 e-books from cakesmadeeasy.com? Is this worth it? Any good? Thanks in advance.

6 replies
paula1234 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
paula1234 Posted 27 Oct 2008 , 1:44am
post #2 of 7

I have most of their e-books. I think they are worth it. But then again, I collect decorating books. they are really good if you are a beginner.

jobueno Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jobueno Posted 27 Oct 2008 , 1:19pm
post #3 of 7

Diny2222:
I Have some of thier books and I can tell you they are worth t. No matter the skill level you have in decorating cakes you will always find some tip or hint you didn't know about. The e-books come with links to thier how-to videos on line so you can actually see how it's done. I have found it to be most useful. I also have cookies made easy and some other stuff.
hope that helps icon_biggrin.gif

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 27 Oct 2008 , 1:29pm
post #4 of 7

I also think they are worth it, especially for beginners. I used one of them for my hamburger cake in my photos if you like to take a look.

msulli10 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
msulli10 Posted 27 Oct 2008 , 3:58pm
post #5 of 7

I orderd their books when I first started. They are pretty good, but I rarely refer to them now. This site is soooooooooo much better than the books.

Dinny2222 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dinny2222 Posted 27 Oct 2008 , 6:26pm
post #6 of 7

LOVED the hamburger cake! thanks to all for your input

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 28 Oct 2008 , 1:29am
post #7 of 7

I'm on their email list...and every once in a while they send out a free video. I've enjoyed their video's and found them very helpful. I just have always preferred to learn in person. Now that I know more.. I think their video's would be helpful. Let us know what you think if you decide to purchase the video's.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%