Video To Make And Store Modelling Paste

Decorating By aine2 Updated 17 Sep 2008 , 3:30pm by bashini

aine2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aine2 Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 12:05pm
post #1 of 14

I've done this to show how easy it is to make and store your modelling paste....gumpaste equivelant. thumbs_up.gif This is what I use to make all of my models and so I hope you find it useful. This information is also included in all of my tutorials but to see me do it may be useful for you too. The video make hiccup a little but once it gets to the end it should playback without a hitch. You.tube is like this I'm afraid! icon_rolleyes.gif

Cheers! icon_wink.gif

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kQtehRE7VQw

13 replies
pamconn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pamconn Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 1:31pm
post #2 of 14

Thank you. You are so kind to share your talent icon_smile.gif

bashini Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bashini Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 9:31pm
post #3 of 14

Hi Lorraine, This is really good. I'm sure this going to be very helpful to lot of members.

Thank You! icon_smile.gif

aine2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aine2 Posted 13 Sep 2008 , 12:40am
post #4 of 14

Thank you ladies! thumbs_up.gif Bashini...I hope to see you at the NEC in Birmingham in November. icon_biggrin.gif

xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 13 Sep 2008 , 6:05am
post #5 of 14

Thanks again aine2 for a wonderful tutorial! I love watching your videos and your accent always reminds me of my in-laws or my DH when he's upset icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif !!

Thanks again for your time and generosity!! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

LadyMike Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LadyMike Posted 13 Sep 2008 , 7:28am
post #6 of 14

Thank you Lorraine! Once again you are sharing your fabulous talents with us. I am sooo in awe of your work.

Thanks Again,
LadyMike

bashini Posted 13 Sep 2008 , 8:46am
post #7 of 14

Hi Lorraine, yep I'll see you there for sure.

By the way, what is the master piece you are going to do this year? icon_smile.gif

junny629 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
junny629 Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 8:31am
post #8 of 14

What's going on at the NEC in Birmingham in November?

bashini Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 1:15pm
post #9 of 14

Hi, its The sugarcraft & cake Decoration show. Here is the link for you to have a look. You can buy the tickets form there. And they have workshops and demos too. But you have to book them very early. I think now most of them are fully booked.

http://www.ichf.co.uk/

junny629 Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 2:42pm
post #10 of 14

Ooohhhhh, thanks bashini. I tried to looked up what's on NEC after I saw the post but their website is down so I couldn't find out. Now I know. It looks fabulous. I so want to go. Maybe I can have my husband watch the kid for a day so I can go. Are you doing demos there too? Does Lorraine have a schedule of what time or which day she will be there? I'd love to see the master work in person. It looks like they still have tickets on sale.

junny629 Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 2:45pm
post #11 of 14

Ops, I spoke too soon. Just looked around at the ICHF site you gave me and found the workshop and demo schedule. Thanks.

bashini Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 3:08pm
post #12 of 14

That's ok junny629. I think most of the demos are prety much booked. icon_smile.gif

junny629 Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 3:13pm
post #13 of 14

Yeah, I just checked. All the good ones are booked. But it will still be super cool just to see everything else. I've never been to one. So I am very psyched about it.

bashini Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 3:30pm
post #14 of 14

Yeh, its great. There are Stalls from PME, FMM, Lindy Smith and so on. And you can buy the stuff for special prizes. You have to take a big bag when you go there. Lots of stuff to buy. Last year I went with a friend of mine and I bought loads of stuff. And I met Lorriane too.

Hope you can make it to the show. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%