Flower Making Book Or Dvd

Decorating By koralkat Updated 14 Sep 2008 , 7:12pm by koralkat

koralkat Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 4:06pm
post #1 of 6

I am sorry if this is a repeat topic but I looked and didnt find anything on it. I am looking for a really good book and or DVD on making flowers (buttercream and or gum paste or fondant) can anyone help me with this? I see all these beautiful flowers on here and I want to be able to make them also.
Thanks in advance!

5 replies
TooMuchCake Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 4:38pm
post #2 of 6

Michele Foster (Sugarflowers is her CC name) has a DVD out on how she made her heart-shaped gumpaste flower arrangement. Do a member search, search for Sugarflowers, and then look at her photos to see a pic of the flower arrangement. You can get her DVD at www.lickthespoonproductions.com It shows roses, baby's breath, striped ribbons, bows, leaves, etc...

Sugarflowers Posted 11 Sep 2008 , 7:53pm
post #3 of 6

To give a little more information, the DVD shows how to make roses, carnations, blossoms, quick leaves, baby's breath, a ruffle, and a striped bow.

Included with the DVD is a CD that has the complete written instructions. The DVD is also in "chapters" so that you can skip to an area you want to see.

MOBOGAL Posted 11 Sep 2008 , 7:56pm
post #4 of 6

I just bought this DVD http://www.classeswithlindareese.com/pages/CD.html from Linda Reese. It has all kinds of buttercream flowers (it is called "From the Garden"). It is awesome...it has both written descriptions AND videos of all the flowers. I haven't made any yet, but I'm super excited to. You can order the DVD thru her directly (see the website). Hope that helps!

SeriousCakes Posted 13 Sep 2008 , 2:11am
post #5 of 6

I have some videos on youtube showing how to make some buttercream flowers:

koralkat Posted 14 Sep 2008 , 7:12pm
post #6 of 6

Thank you all very much for your help. These are all awesome and I will be checking them all out.
Thanks again

Quote by @%username% on %date%