July Throwdown??

Decorating By diane Updated 30 Jul 2008 , 11:41pm by Suewillo

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 17 Jul 2008 , 10:40pm
post #1 of 11

is there still a throwdown for this month...if so, who do we send the picture to???
t.i.a!
thumbs_up.gif

10 replies
diane Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 5:43am
post #2 of 11

anyone?? icon_confused.gif

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 12:07pm
post #3 of 11

Diane.. Just pick a poster (which can't vote) and they can set up a thread for your TD .. I have been extremely busy.. but please find a poster to post your's and your competitors cakes icon_smile.gif

Can't wait to see them!!!

diane Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 5:36pm
post #4 of 11

not sure who the posters are. can anyone tell me?? icon_confused.gif

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 20 Jul 2008 , 11:37am
post #5 of 11

Diane you just ask someone to post them icon_smile.gif ... they have to make sure to keep each contestant anomynous (sp) icon_smile.gif

pinklesley1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pinklesley1 Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 5:31am
post #6 of 11

diane i will do it if you have not found someone yet... i wanted to be part of this TD but no one challenged me...

snowshoe1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
snowshoe1 Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 1:36pm
post #7 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklesley1

diane i will do it if you have not found someone yet... i wanted to be part of this TD but no one challenged me...

Pinklesley1 - I would love to be in a 'showdown.' My cakes are not quite your level but it would challenge me to do something different perhaps. Please let me know if you would like someone for a showdown in August (is this the way showdowns work - if not, I apologize!).

pinklesley1 Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 2:12pm
post #8 of 11

yes this is the way it works. i would have to talk to jennifer (kansswolf) and see if she would post for us... but if ou want a TD... all i have to say is "are you ready for a throwdown?"

snowshoe1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
snowshoe1 Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 2:37pm
post #9 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklesley1

all i have to say is "are you ready for a throwdown?"

No - I'm not icon_redface.gif - but promise I will be icon_wink.gif - this sounds like fun. Do we just PM each other to come up with a theme, etc... once you find out if someone will post for us.

Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut (or my fingers still) because I'm nervous now icon_eek.gif

Thanks for responding!

pinklesley1 Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 3:11pm
post #10 of 11

dont be nervous... i didnt think that i was ready and i was happy that i won...

yeah we just pm eachother with the theme... and away we go... there are the official rules... i will pm you with the link to it.

Suewillo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Suewillo Posted 30 Jul 2008 , 11:41pm
post #11 of 11

how can I be a part of the throwdown? Not sure what I have to do or where I need to do it? If you could let me know that would be great. Does this happen every month?
Sue

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%