Please Help Me Find The Perfect Cake!!

Decorating By wild4cakes Updated 18 Jul 2008 , 1:13pm by wild4cakes

wild4cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wild4cakes Posted 17 Jul 2008 , 7:41pm
post #1 of 11

several weeks ago i was surfing the internet and found the perfect cake for my daughter's 1st birthday. well unfortunately i didn't mark the web page and now i can not find it at all. if any of you should come across it could you please let me know. it's a stand-up winnie the pooh on top of a round cake. he's got a chef's hat and a parchment decorators bag in his paw. in front of him is a little 2 tier cake with a #1 candle in the top that he is decorating. lol...i don't know if it's perfect for her or me, but i would really appreciate the help.

10 replies
tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 17 Jul 2008 , 7:58pm
post #2 of 11

Was it on this site or another site?

apetricek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
apetricek Posted 17 Jul 2008 , 8:05pm
post #3 of 11

I believe that cake is a wilton design. Check their site or the old year books. Did you try to google that cake? Hope that hels?

armywife99 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
armywife99 Posted 17 Jul 2008 , 8:10pm
post #4 of 11

Do you remember what you typed in the search bar? I have searched for it in all different ways with no luck, but I am going to continue to search. detective.gif

usaribbon.gif Jenn usaribbon.gif

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 17 Jul 2008 , 8:18pm
post #5 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by armywife99

Do you remember what you typed in the search bar? I have searched for it in all different ways with no luck, but I am going to continue to search. detective.gif

Same here.

cupcakemkr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mcelromi1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mcelromi1 Posted 17 Jul 2008 , 8:50pm
post #7 of 11

is this similar to what your looking for? Although I know you mentioned a round cake.

http://www.wilton.com/forums/attachments/winnie.JPG

armywife99 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
armywife99 Posted 17 Jul 2008 , 9:09pm
post #8 of 11

Ok, I think I may have finally found what you are looking for. I found it on the Wilton website under the forum section. Here is the link and I also attached the pictures. HTH

http://www.wilton.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=4&threadid=80839&FTVAR_MSGDBTABLE=

LL
LL

apetricek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
apetricek Posted 17 Jul 2008 , 9:51pm
post #9 of 11

Hi found the cake in the Wilton 2004 yearbook. If you want the pic email me and I can send it to you, won't let me attach it here. [email protected] thanks AMY

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 1:31am
post #10 of 11

Okay, I went to the Wilton site and couldn't find any photos submitted by members. I was looking for a gallery. Oh well, glad you guys found it.

It's a very cute cake.

wild4cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wild4cakes Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 1:13pm
post #11 of 11

thank you guys so much. i had everyone i know looking for it and we could never find it. you guys are lifesavers. thanks again

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%