Here, Cake-Buddies...a 50% Off Michaels Coupon!

Decorating By Cakepro Updated 7 Jul 2008 , 1:37am by CakeMakar

Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 30 Jun 2008 , 10:44pm
post #1 of 22

If you sign up to receive Michaels weekly ad, you will get coupons via email from time to time. Here lately they've been sending them out darn near weekly.

Well, this week, we got a 50% off coupon!

Yes, Michaels corporate policy is not to accept coupons printed from the Internet .... but this coupon is directly from Michaels emailed ad/newsletter....and don't let some nimrod at the cash register argue with you. I have read the corporate policy myself about the acceptance of Michaels own emailed coupons, and the stores must take them.

Go buy yourself somethin' pretty! LOL

Sherri
LL

21 replies
summernoelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
summernoelle Posted 30 Jun 2008 , 10:49pm
post #2 of 22

Thank you!

vickymacd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vickymacd Posted 30 Jun 2008 , 10:57pm
post #3 of 22

Thank you! Am on my way to try it!

punkinpie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
punkinpie Posted 30 Jun 2008 , 10:59pm
post #4 of 22

I was wondering...is the coupon they send each email address numbered the same? Do they scan them in?

Bottom line: Will they stop me from printing out more than one and using
on different days?

indigojods Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indigojods Posted 30 Jun 2008 , 11:03pm
post #5 of 22

Thanks for sharing!

mgdqueen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mgdqueen Posted 30 Jun 2008 , 11:05pm
post #6 of 22

It says right on the coupon "reproductions not accepted" so give it a try and let us know.

Lorendabug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lorendabug Posted 30 Jun 2008 , 11:08pm
post #7 of 22

I have printed several from my email and have either used them or gave them away. They don't even keep the coupon, they throw it away after they scan it. The barcode on it tells the register the amount of the discount. I have even forwarded the email to friends to use with no problems. So, go for it!

bwonderful Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bwonderful Posted 30 Jun 2008 , 11:09pm
post #8 of 22

Things at Michaels that I'm drooling over are just running through my mind right now. What am I going to use it on?

Thanks!

ladyellam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladyellam Posted 30 Jun 2008 , 11:12pm
post #9 of 22

Fantastic!! I've got something I've been looking at and now am going to buy it. Thank You.

psanders76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
psanders76 Posted 1 Jul 2008 , 5:03am
post #10 of 22

Thank you for sharing.

Mike1394 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mike1394 Posted 1 Jul 2008 , 10:27am
post #11 of 22

Awesome THANKS for sharing.

Mike

vickymacd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vickymacd Posted 1 Jul 2008 , 12:09pm
post #12 of 22

Has anyone used it yet? I got company just as I was walking out the door to go yesterday. Have to work in a bit. I'll try it after work if I'm still awake!

tracey1970 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tracey1970 Posted 2 Jul 2008 , 2:05am
post #13 of 22

Here's a Canadian one! I used it in-store on Monday with no problems.

http://sdm3.rm04.net/servlet/MailView?ms=MjA1NDU4MwS2&r=MTMyODEwMDI3NDQS1&j=NTI0NzU4MDcS1&mt=1

LadyMike Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LadyMike Posted 2 Jul 2008 , 4:17am
post #14 of 22

Wow! icon_eek.gif Thank you so much for sharing these coupons with us! thumbs_up.gif I'm registered to receive these but I still have never gotten one in the online ad. icon_confused.gificon_mad.gif And, our Sunday newspaper doesn't always have one of the ads/coupons in it. icon_rolleyes.gificon_mad.gif This is great! thumbs_up.gif Thanks again! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

LadyMike icon_biggrin.gif

Cakepro Posted 2 Jul 2008 , 5:08am
post #15 of 22

Well, about 30 of my cake students have used it now...LOL...the Wilton aisle has big bare spots in it where merchandise used to be.

Glad to be of help! icon_smile.gif

Sherri

ccr03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccr03 Posted 2 Jul 2008 , 3:14pm
post #16 of 22

FYI - I used it yesterday at Joann's with no problem!

Micheal's is just to far away from me to make it worth the drive.

kimblyd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimblyd Posted 5 Jul 2008 , 11:53pm
post #17 of 22

Thanks Sherri!

I get the Michaels ad via email and I got this coupon and I printed it, and left it at work.

Thought about it the other day and looked up the Michaels ad in my "read" email in-box, but when I clicked on the link it said Michaels did not have an ad this week. The coupon was gone even though it was still valid!

I was not aware of this, apparently the page updates automatically or I clicked the wrong button.

I remembered seeing your post earlier in the week and voila! There was the missing coupon! Thanks for posting this, I have printed it out and used it 5 times. My husband is not really happy about going to Michaels every day, but he'll get over it.

Again, thanks for your thoughtfulness. You have saved me a lot of money this week!

Kim icon_lol.gif

MOTB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MOTB Posted 6 Jul 2008 , 3:37am
post #18 of 22

Hee hee, I have four Michael's within 5 miles of me, and I used the coupons I printed at all 4 different locations this morning. Plus, at each location they gave me a 40% coupon to be used starting tomorrow!

poshcakedesigns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
poshcakedesigns Posted 6 Jul 2008 , 3:56am
post #19 of 22

THANKS icon_lol.gif

CakeMakar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeMakar Posted 6 Jul 2008 , 4:15am
post #20 of 22

Thanks!

Cakepro Posted 6 Jul 2008 , 4:26am
post #21 of 22

LOL, kimblyd....as a Michaels instructor who teaches 8 Wilton classes per week, I understand about printing a bunch and shopping like crazy!! icon_biggrin.gif

The coupon was clicked on 185 times...I wonder how much we collectively saved? icon_biggrin.gif LOL

I'll post another when I get one!

Sherri

CakeMakar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeMakar Posted 7 Jul 2008 , 1:37am
post #22 of 22

Now if only my cake shop would accept the 50% off! icon_biggrin.gif I need a new pan that Wilton doesn't carry!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%