I Need Help With Graduation Cakes

Decorating By catin Updated 26 May 2008 , 2:51am by tonimarie

catin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
catin Posted 18 May 2008 , 1:27pm
post #1 of 6

My Daughter and My youngest son are both Graduating this year . One is Graduating from the 8th grade and my son is Graduating from his Senior Kindergarden Class. I will be donating the cakes to their classes as a little Thank you gift .

I've been fumbling (spell?) with the idea of making Graduation Caps or even stacked books with the Caps upon it for both of them but I don't know . I don't know if I should go with all primary colors for my yougest or just do regular school colors ?

What do yous think?

Can Someone help out on this one .

Thank you

Julie

5 replies
catin Posted 18 May 2008 , 3:55pm
post #2 of 6

Any kind of ideas would help me deceide ....

I love this site and you all are great people thumbs_up.gif

cashley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cashley Posted 18 May 2008 , 4:11pm
post #3 of 6

I think the grade 8 would love a cap and books. It is a big deal for them like the next step. At least here graduating grade 8 means high school. The younger child I would think a small graduation cap and maybe some primary colours. I was thinking crayons for some reason laying around a cap on a cake.

catin Posted 18 May 2008 , 5:54pm
post #4 of 6

Thank you Casley

You idea is increadible ....

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 19 May 2008 , 8:33pm
post #5 of 6

Yah, I like her ideas tooicon_smile.gif

tonimarie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonimarie Posted 26 May 2008 , 2:51am
post #6 of 6

I think the cap/books sounds good for 8th grade, but for Kindergarten I would maybe go with something really bright. Maybe with sprinkles. There are a lot of preschool/kindergarten cakes in the gallery-have you searched those? good luck

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%