Either I Spend Too Much Time On Cc Or I'm Losing My Mind

Decorating By CarriM Updated 26 Apr 2008 , 7:21am by Momkiksbutt

CarriM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CarriM Posted 26 Apr 2008 , 4:12am
post #1 of 6

So tonight I'm baking for a cake this weekend and when I take the cake out of the pan to cool I think it smells a little burnt, but looks fine... Then I actuall think to myself "I'll ask the ladies on CC if they think it SMELLS burnt" dunce.gif Yeah.... My name is Carri and I'm addicted to Cake Central.

5 replies
JoAnnB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoAnnB Posted 26 Apr 2008 , 6:09am
post #2 of 6

Now that you mention it, it does smell a bit smokey in here. icon_biggrin.gif

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 26 Apr 2008 , 6:24am
post #3 of 6

Boy, I wish my computer had a "smellification" program. icon_lol.gifthumbs_up.gificon_lol.gif

Or better yet, I wish you could just pass a piece of that cake through the screen, so I could taste it and give you my unbiased opinion. icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks for the little chuckle, you certainly made my evening (early morning). party.gifbirthday.gif

(And if it's any consolation, I talk to both the tv and the computer screen, at times.....) tapedshut.gificon_rolleyes.gif

Edited because I'm having a dickens of a time spelling tonight. Hope the third time, is the charm!

shellzey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shellzey Posted 26 Apr 2008 , 6:25am
post #4 of 6

i smell it all the way in oklahoma!!!

you are too funny.

addict here too....it is almost 1:30 AM and i'm still up on CC

LeanneW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LeanneW Posted 26 Apr 2008 , 6:38am
post #5 of 6

you have no idea how many times I have wished I could actually lick my monitor some of those cakes look so darn tasty.

My husband already thinks I'm CC obsessed, imagine if he saw me liking the computer. He might have me institutionalized.

But don't worry, we might see this technology in our lifetimes, think The Jetsons.

Momkiksbutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Momkiksbutt Posted 26 Apr 2008 , 7:21am
post #6 of 6

LOL I was laughing so hard I almost lost a contact lens!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%