Who's Who On Cake Central! (Quien Es Quien En Cc!)

Lounge By anaisbourbon Updated 19 Apr 2007 , 5:48pm by LaSombra

anaisbourbon Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
anaisbourbon Posted 29 Dec 2006 , 5:18am
post #1 of 39

I'm tired of listening about Colette Peters and Toba Garrett; we have as much talent on here on CC! Who's the CCr whose style/decoration or just overall personality you look up to the most? This should serve a good thing; there's too much talent to be taken for granted.

Estoy arta de escuchar acerca de Colette Peters y Toba Garrett; tenemos el talento equivalente a ellas aqui en CC! Quien es la persona aqui en CC a quienes ustedes admiran por su talento en el estilo/decoracion o hasta personalidad? Esto deberia de servir como algo bueno, ya que hay muchismimo talento aqui del cual no se debe subestimar!

38 replies
anaisbourbon Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
anaisbourbon Posted 29 Dec 2006 , 10:57pm
post #2 of 39

Well I love ShirleyW's work. icon_redface.gif

peacockplace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peacockplace Posted 30 Dec 2006 , 3:57am
post #3 of 39

Heavenlycakes...... Godiva

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 31 Dec 2006 , 3:53am
post #4 of 39

too many talented people on CC here that I look up too to mention!

kelleym Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kelleym Posted 31 Dec 2006 , 4:01am
post #5 of 39

Yeah, countless people here are cake SUPERSTARS. I look through the galleries and am awed...every single day!

I do love Antonia74's cakes. I think every one of hers are in my favorites album. icon_redface.gif

all4cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
all4cake Posted 31 Dec 2006 , 4:08am
post #6 of 39

EVERYONE!!!! FOR THEIR WORK, THEIR CONTRIBUTIONS, THEIR UPLIFTING COMMENTS AND SUPPORT, THEIR IDEAS WHEN I'VE RAN INTO A CREATIVE BLOCK...

GOSH, JUST EVERYONE!!!!!

cakemommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakemommy Posted 31 Dec 2006 , 4:12am
post #7 of 39

Well ShirleyW, Antonia74, Boween, Tuggy to name a few!!!!!!!

There is nothing wrong with mentioning Collette or Toba. I am practicing a style of decorating right now that I have had people pm me about so I feel that I needed to reply who my inspiration is from. That's what CC is about, HELPING others and getting information and help needed no matter the inspiration or the source!!!

BTW, welcome to Cake Central. Once you have been here on Cake Central long enough you as well might find that information useful!!

Amy

cakegirl0315 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakegirl0315 Posted 31 Dec 2006 , 4:21am
post #8 of 39

Everyone is inspirational on here! There are too many to name! icon_smile.gif

tyty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tyty Posted 31 Dec 2006 , 4:28am
post #9 of 39

There are so many talented people on this site. I have rec help from lots of members. I have been inspired my many.

luvincake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luvincake Posted 31 Dec 2006 , 4:33am
post #10 of 39

I get inspired by everyone on this site. Not just for their cakes and talent. But for their generosity and willingness to help, and so much kidness that everyone has.

Ann

all4cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
all4cake Posted 31 Dec 2006 , 7:32am
post #11 of 39

I gotta say I absolutely love aine2's figures and adven68's adventurist designs...

adven68 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adven68 Posted 31 Dec 2006 , 2:02pm
post #12 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by all4cake

I gotta say I absolutely love aine2's figures and adven68's adventurist designs...

Thank you!!! icon_biggrin.gif

I agree with everyone...there is an extreme amount of talent on this site...so many cakes I love...
If I had to pick one person...I think Godiva does very neat and precise work....that's what I love in a cake.

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 31 Dec 2006 , 2:27pm
post #13 of 39

I know, I've been doing cakes for five years, but only seriously for about one year and I feel like such an amature!!!

cakemommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakemommy Posted 31 Dec 2006 , 8:55pm
post #14 of 39

aine2's work is superb! She is also a sweetheart!!!!!!

There are so many talented people on here and I wouldn't be where I am today in my decorating without them and that includes Squirelly!!!!

Amy

lapazlady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lapazlady Posted 31 Dec 2006 , 9:12pm
post #15 of 39

There are an amazing number of talented people here on CC. I'm am frequently amazed at the art and skill that is displayed through cake decorating. Congratulations to all CCer's and there wonderful skill. Happy New Year!

nicoles-a-tryin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nicoles-a-tryin Posted 31 Dec 2006 , 9:22pm
post #16 of 39

I just love this site...and I find there IS SO MANY TALENTED PEOPLE I love to watch their work.

I would say....I ALWAYS can't wait till they make a new cake, to see what Gorgeous work they come up with is CAMBO AND GRAMMASUE.

Not to mention, They are always taking the time to help and answer SOO many of my questions!!!!!!

daltonam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
daltonam Posted 31 Dec 2006 , 10:38pm
post #17 of 39

well, i just love this thread--i mean already, in as short as the thread is, i've already learned about some new talent, so thanks sooooo much, i've already searched their names, woohoo new cakes to look at--yeppee icon_biggrin.gif

i have my favs & here's a tip, if you find it hard to check up on ur favs, just add them to ur buddy list, then all u have to do is check ur bubby list with out searching through ALL of ur fav pics & boy do i have alot of those icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Derby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Derby Posted 1 Jan 2007 , 3:24am
post #18 of 39

I would never be able to name all of the "Who's who in Cakes on CC" because there are just too many!

I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!

alracntna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alracntna Posted 2 Jan 2007 , 12:41am
post #19 of 39

i love TC's cakes and adven68's and i could go on and on but i would sit at the computer all day, wait i do anyway...lol everyone here is very talented.

this is a great thread

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 17 Apr 2007 , 3:25am
post #20 of 39

Wow, I stumbled on this one.. Thanks Carla! I love your cakes too! That's a kind compliment! We've come a long way!! I love Irene, momsdraven, jscakes, Missy, Cakery, Boween, JaneK, Shirley, Mac, etc, etc, etc... oh, spottydog, etc, etc, etc....

ShyannAutumn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShyannAutumn Posted 17 Apr 2007 , 5:30am
post #21 of 39

My favs are all the above and more. I don't really have time posting too much to get to know anyone but I am in the galleries all the time and I am SOOOO jealous but very inspired. (That is if I ever have the time to do anything outside the cookie thing I am stuck in.) I love them all. The ones I have spoken to through PMs were the sweetest people and very friendly. Sorry I haven't been able to get to know more of you.

Love all your work

MamaBerry Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MamaBerry Posted 17 Apr 2007 , 5:50am
post #22 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyannAutumn

My favs are all the above and more. I don't really have time posting too much to get to know anyone but I am in the galleries all the time and I am SOOOO jealous but very inspired. (That is if I ever have the time to do anything outside the cookie thing I am stuck in.) I love them all. The ones I have spoken to through PMs were the sweetest people and very friendly. Sorry I haven't been able to get to know more of you.

Love all your work

I definately understand the jealous but inspired part. icon_redface.gificon_smile.gif

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 17 Apr 2007 , 10:27am
post #23 of 39

There is no way I could name all of them! There are so many with different talents...And I to would love to thank everyone with all their advice and neverending kindess

manderfrog Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
manderfrog Posted 17 Apr 2007 , 10:38am
post #24 of 39

I'm saving this thread for later icon_smile.gif

Dustbunny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dustbunny Posted 17 Apr 2007 , 11:01am
post #25 of 39

There are so many and I am learning their names but the ones that pop into mind and are filling my favorites folder are Adven68, Shirleyw, Fairytale, Emmascakes, Aine2, Boween & Sugarshack.

KimAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KimAZ Posted 17 Apr 2007 , 5:55pm
post #26 of 39

Along with all those mentioned above, I really like the work of ChristyB, Mac, Meeka, TamiAZ, Sarahscakes, heavenlycakes, peacocksplace, talmas and a gazillion more!

KimAZ

peacockplace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peacockplace Posted 18 Apr 2007 , 3:11pm
post #27 of 39

Thanks KimAZ.... I have saved photos from just about your whole list of favs! Great minds think alike! icon_lol.gif

jenbenjr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenbenjr Posted 18 Apr 2007 , 7:16pm
post #28 of 39

Oh my...there is just so many!! I get so many ideas and inspiration off of everyone on this site but right now I absolutely adore peacockplace's cakes. I just love the style!!!!!!!

ps3884 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ps3884 Posted 18 Apr 2007 , 7:35pm
post #29 of 39

I have to agree that there are just too many. The first that come to mind are adven68, sugarshack, boonenati, boween, merissa....I could go on and on. Please don't feel left out that I didn't mention your name. So many of you inspire me each and every day. Thank you to everyone for your posts, pictures, tutorials/instructions and most of all your support and inspiration! I still have a long way to go, but CC has helped me so much. thumbs_up.gif

sarahnichole975 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sarahnichole975 Posted 18 Apr 2007 , 7:40pm
post #30 of 39

I agree, there are so many. And I totally feel that jealous inspiration. Emmascakes and Brendaanne are just two off the top of my head that make my blue eyes green. But the talent here is so amazing that I find myself lost for hours looking at pictures! Great work everyone!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%