New Moderator

Decorating By veejaytx Updated 9 Aug 2005 , 12:48pm by ntertayneme

ntertayneme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ntertayneme Posted 7 Aug 2005 , 2:45am
post #31 of 40

Thank you very much irisinbloom, jumbosgirl, gdixoncakes, AgentCakeBaker, SweetCreations, Lemondrop and KATE39 icon_smile.gif Hope I didn't leave anyone out .. lol I can't think of a better place to be .. I'm very happy to be a part of CC with all the great members we have on here icon_smile.gif

SquirrellyCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SquirrellyCakes Posted 8 Aug 2005 , 5:26am
post #32 of 40

Congratulations to you!
Hugs Squirrelly Cakes

KayDay Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KayDay Posted 8 Aug 2005 , 5:54am
post #33 of 40

Same here from me Cheryl...I think you were one of the first people on here to welcome me and make me feel right at home! Also you are always kind and polite and so forth...and helpful. I agree this is the best site in the world ( thanks jackie) and we have a great crew of folks working on it and all the members are the best too!

missnnaction Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
missnnaction Posted 8 Aug 2005 , 6:42am
post #34 of 40

I agree with KayDay and everyone else...You were also the first one to welcome me to the site as well...congratulations and your help and advice is always appreciated... icon_smile.gif

stephanie214 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stephanie214 Posted 8 Aug 2005 , 11:29am
post #35 of 40

Congratulations and thanks alot for all the help that you have given me. Keep up the great job!!!!!!

dodibug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dodibug Posted 8 Aug 2005 , 12:03pm
post #36 of 40

Three cheers and a BIG congratulations!! icon_smile.gifbirthday.gif You are such a big help and always willing to share with us! dori

PurplePetunia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PurplePetunia Posted 8 Aug 2005 , 7:27pm
post #37 of 40

Congratulations, ntertayneme!! party.gif

debsuewoo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debsuewoo Posted 8 Aug 2005 , 8:55pm
post #38 of 40

I agree with everyone else, ntertayneme. Congratulations. You have always seems to be very helpful in your posts and I think Jackie made a good choice in you, although I have to say that there are several people that would have been good choices here.

That said, let me just say this: I have been on boards of various kinds for many years, and I have to say that the women (and men) on this site have been the friendliest and most helpful of all the sites I've been on. No one looks down their noses at other peoples cake designs and there is always an encouraging word to be found. I think that every member of this site deserves a whole hearted thank you, and I especially think Jackie deserves a big thank you for starting this site. So THANK YOU Jackie, and thanks to all of you who have welcomed the rest of us when we were new.

Debbi

cakegal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakegal Posted 8 Aug 2005 , 10:29pm
post #39 of 40

Congratulations ntertayneme!!!!
I know I get all kinds of help when I ask for it on here....
It's good to know, such good,talented,and knowledgable people...
Congratulations again...
cakegal

ntertayneme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ntertayneme Posted 9 Aug 2005 , 12:48pm
post #40 of 40

Thank you SquirrellyCakes, KayDay, missnnaction, stephanie214, dodibug, PurplePetunia, debsuewoo and cakegal for all the encouraging comments... I appreciate and always look forward to everyone's comments and opinions on CakeCentral.. this is such a wonderful place to come to network for ideas for just about anything cake related.. More than anything, I feel we're all a big family and we're all here for each other when needed, be it for cake decorating or just for words of encouragement when someone needs them.

Thanks again to everyone!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%