Happy Birthday Denise2434!!!!

Decorating By denise4 Updated 9 Dec 2006 , 1:41pm by denise2434

denise4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
denise4 Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 11:19am
post #1 of 32

Wishing you a VERY HAPPY birthday!!!! have a great day and hope all your birthday wishes come true!!!! icon_smile.gifthumbs_up.gif

Denise

31 replies
veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 11:37am
post #2 of 32

I second those wishes, have a wonderful day! Janice

Sparklepop Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sparklepop Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 11:41am
post #3 of 32

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENISE, i'm sure there is a party going on party.gifbirthday.gifparty.gif . Hope it's great.

denise2434 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
denise2434 Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 2:06pm
post #4 of 32

Thank you guys sooo much! I love you guys!! Can't believe another year has past by!!!

Ya'll be sure to check out my b-day cake in my photos! It's sooo funny! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

You guys are the best!!! ~Denise

NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 2:17pm
post #5 of 32

OMG Denise I about fell out of my chair laughing so hard! I really needed that this AM!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! May you have the best birthday ever!

denise4 Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 2:19pm
post #6 of 32

icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif THATS FANTASTIC!!!! what a brilliant clever idea....well done, it REALLY IS FUNNY icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Denise

cncgirl00 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cncgirl00 Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 2:23pm
post #7 of 32

Great cake! Happy B-day!

ge978 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ge978 Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 2:25pm
post #8 of 32

OMG you cracked me up with that cake!!!!!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!! party.gifparty.gifparty.gifparty.gifparty.gifparty.gifparty.gifparty.gifparty.gifparty.gifparty.gifparty.gifparty.gifparty.gifparty.gifparty.gif

flavacakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flavacakes Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 2:30pm
post #9 of 32

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have an awesome day! Your cake is sooooooooooo funny girl!!!!
I love it!!!! I bet you don't want to eat it!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
party.gifparty.gif Happy birthday to you!! party.gifparty.gif

Love~Flava

denise4 Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 2:34pm
post #10 of 32

Mmmmmm!!! bet she does Flavacakes..... HE does look rather tasty icon_wink.gif ... icon_lol.gif

flavacakes Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 2:40pm
post #11 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by denise4

Mmmmmm!!! bet she does Flavacakes..... HE does look rather tasty icon_wink.gif ... icon_lol.gif

Yeah, you're right!!! HAHAHAHA icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif She probably does!! icon_lol.gif

denise2434 Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 3:18pm
post #12 of 32

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Thanks so much guys!!

cncgirl00...Happy Birthday to you!! birthday.gifparty.gif I still can't believe we have so much in common!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!!!!! Big birthday hugs!!!!

OH...I'll be having me a bite of it!! icon_twisted.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Monica0271 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monica0271 Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 3:26pm
post #13 of 32

party.gifbirthday.gif Happy Birthday Denise!!! party.gifbirthday.gif

That cake is Hilarous!

What would you do if he showed up at your door to tell you happy birthday? icon_lol.gif

I hope you have a great birthday thumbs_up.gif

cncgirl00 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cncgirl00 Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 3:30pm
post #14 of 32

Back atcha girl!! It's been a great week. Some of the ladies here at work bought me a cake (Kroger). It was pretty good for a store cake. They didn't want me to make my own bday cake! My 16 yr. old son bought me a nice birthstone set with his own money from his first job. Said is was for all that I do for him. Love that kid! Hope you have a wonderful day, too!

ladyvader01 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladyvader01 Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 4:53pm
post #15 of 32

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENISE!!!!

Your B-day cake RAWKS!!!

ntertayneme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ntertayneme Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 5:04pm
post #16 of 32

Happy b-day!!

stephanie214 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stephanie214 Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 5:17pm
post #17 of 32

My Pal Neicey is a year younger...how time flies by icon_surprised.gificon_biggrin.gif

Hope you have a wonderful birthday with Matt...I won't tell tapedshut.gificon_lol.gif

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 8:41pm
post #18 of 32

now if only he was real in that bed (of course he'd be covered in smashed cake--but honestly is there anything wrong with that??) Happy birthday!

bakincakin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakincakin Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 8:53pm
post #19 of 32

Happy Birthday CNCgirl00 and Denise. Aren't December birthday's great? party.gif

dodibug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dodibug Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 8:57pm
post #20 of 32

Oh Girlie! I'm sending you a big hair, 80's rockin' Happy Birthday!!!!!! Would you like a side of Bret Micheals or Vince Neil (before he got fat! icon_biggrin.gif ) to go with the cake?

I almost fell off the chair laughing at that cake!

katharry Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
katharry Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 8:59pm
post #21 of 32

Happy birthday! Your cake cracked me up! Fabulous!

JaneK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaneK Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 9:02pm
post #22 of 32

Happy Birthday!!! party.gif ...the cake is priceless icon_lol.gif

spottydog Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
spottydog Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 9:06pm
post #23 of 32

icon_surprised.gificon_eek.gificon_surprised.gificon_eek.gif Denise icon_surprised.gificon_eek.gificon_surprised.gificon_eek.gif

You got him to bed!!!!! icon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gif

HE WAS MINE!!!!!!! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif Happy birthday icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif
LL

denise4 Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 9:42pm
post #24 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by spottydog

icon_surprised.gificon_eek.gificon_surprised.gificon_eek.gif Denise icon_surprised.gificon_eek.gificon_surprised.gificon_eek.gif

You got him to bed!!!!! icon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gif

HE WAS MINE!!!!!!! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif Happy birthday icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Oh spottydog....THAT IS PRICELESS......SOOO FUNNY...bless you !! I so need to see humour at moment....This is priceless icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif and I'm sure Denise will love that......

flavacakes Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 9:46pm
post #25 of 32

OMG!!! Spottydog, that is perfect!!!

Monica0271 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monica0271 Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 9:53pm
post #26 of 32

icon_eek.gificon_eek.gifthumbs_up.gif Spottydog. My jaw litterly dropped when I saw that Pic. DANG hes HOT!!!!!!!!! thumbs_up.gif

Holy moly!! What a HOTTIE!!

I am going to have to go back & take another look at him.icon_wink.gif

denise2434 Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 10:27pm
post #27 of 32

ImageImageImageImage

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! You are the master Spotty!!! You have won the war!!! icon_razz.gif I bow down to you!!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif I was laughing so hard hubby came in here and thought I was crying! All I could do is point to the picture!! I had to save it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! icon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gif I can't spot laughing!!! That is priceless!!!!!!!!

Thank everyone for your wonderful birthday wishes, PM's and e-mails!! This has been the best b-day!!! Thank you!!!!!

cncgirl...I'm so glad you had a great b-day too!! We are another year older and another year wiser. ...but I don't like the year older part!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

denise4 Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 10:33pm
post #28 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by denise2434

ImageImageImageImage

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! You are the master Spotty!!! You have won the war!!! icon_razz.gif I bow down to you!!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif I was laughing so hard hubby came in here and thought I was crying! All I could do is point to the picture!! I had to save it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! icon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gif I can't spot laughing!!! That is priceless!!!!!!!!

Thank everyone for your wonderful birthday wishes, PM's and e-mails!! This has been the best b-day!!! Thank you!!!!!

cncgirl...I'm so glad you had a great b-day too!! We are another year older and another year wiser. ...but I don't like the year older part!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Oh Denise, I'm so glad you've had a brilliant day!!! I have to say spottydog really did put "THE ICING ON THE CAKE" ....BRILLIANT!!! it was so funny....SO GLAD YOU ENJOYED IT.... thumbs_up.gif

superstar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
superstar Posted 9 Dec 2006 , 12:12am
post #29 of 32

Happy Birthday to all of you celebrating today.
Hope you have a wonderful day.

lauramw71 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lauramw71 Posted 9 Dec 2006 , 3:03am
post #30 of 32

Happy birthday! LOVED the cake! wish i could find one of him in MY bed on my bday icon_smile.gif) (totally kidding.. i think lol)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%