2008 Wilton Weekend Master Course- Is Anyone Going?

Decorating By MichelleLee Updated 14 Sep 2007 , 6:00pm by MichelleLee

MichelleLee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleLee Posted 14 Sep 2007 , 1:34am
post #1 of 6

I am going to the 2008 weekend master class in Chicago!!! (YIPPEEE) Is anyone going??? Or has anyone been and can give a little info??? Any info will be appreciated~

5 replies
diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 14 Sep 2007 , 4:42am
post #2 of 6

no...wish i could though. let us know how it is. icon_biggrin.gif

Mencked Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mencked Posted 14 Sep 2007 , 1:49pm
post #3 of 6

Do you have a link to info about the class? If so, could you let me know? Thanks!

kettlevalleygirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kettlevalleygirl Posted 14 Sep 2007 , 2:13pm
post #4 of 6

I was looking on the Wilton website, sounds great....where are you staying? I think the biggest cost is the accomodation...

kettlevalleygirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kettlevalleygirl Posted 14 Sep 2007 , 2:16pm
post #5 of 6

http://www.wilton.com/classes/wiltonschool/classes.cfm

Mencked, here is the link. Lots of classes, wish I had the time or $..

MichelleLee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleLee Posted 14 Sep 2007 , 6:00pm
post #6 of 6

They only offer the "Weekend Course" once a year- That's the only time I could go because my husband can't take two straight weeks off from work and I have a 5 year old in Kindergarden and a 2 year old -(I probably couldn't handle being away from the girls and my husband for 2 straight weeks anyway!) And of course all my relatives are 2 and a 1/2 hours away so they can't help out! So I'll be flying back and forth for the four weekends! But, it's well worth it I think! I'm staying at the Hilton about 8 miles down the street from the school and renting a car- I'm reallly excited- Hopefully I will have a ton of info to share when I'm finished!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%