Party At The Pool (Branched Off Sc Thread)

Lounge By KayDay Updated 19 Oct 2007 , 4:32am by LaSombra

FrostinGal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FrostinGal Posted 22 Aug 2007 , 4:52pm
post #61 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetsbycheryl

Is there enough room for me too? I'll bring some banana daquiris and a couple of cute firemen from my station- they are all CPR trained!! I think they'd make great life guards!! Anything else we need- stuff for the grill maybe? Maybe kayday will fing one of my guys to her liking and leave that poor cabana boy alone for awhile- he needs a break!! icon_eek.gif

Did someone say firemen?!?!
<shoos lifeguards away>

He-lp! He-lp!

<in my best Scarlett O'hara voice>

lionladydi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lionladydi Posted 22 Aug 2007 , 5:06pm
post #62 of 168

Gosh Priscilla........you're awfully fickle aren't you? Guess you think we'll take your leftover lifeguards so you can move on to the firemen, eh? icon_lol.gif

Sweetsbycheryl, there's always room for one more in this cesspool. Make sure you bring a little extra ice. All this steam in the pool is melting mine. Kayday's melted long ago. Poor cabana boy is hardly able to sit up and take nourishment. icon_rolleyes.gif

Diane

sweetsbycheryl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetsbycheryl Posted 22 Aug 2007 , 5:34pm
post #63 of 168

Sure, I'll bring more ice!! My firemen are ready. willing and able!!
I have to warn you, they're awfully young and full of energy to burn!! How about it kayday? Priscilla, they're all yours!! icon_lol.gif Someone feed the poor cabana boy, will ya?

LaSombra Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaSombra Posted 22 Aug 2007 , 5:50pm
post #64 of 168

hey, I found a pic of those firemen icon_lol.gif

*fans flames*

http://www.flogshit.blogger.com.br/firemen.jpg

Blue0877 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Blue0877 Posted 22 Aug 2007 , 6:21pm
post #65 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionladydi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue0877

you all have me laughing so hard that my daughter thinks I'm crazy!! Can I borrow a lifeguard, too?!?! icon_evil.gificon_lol.gif

Would think it would depend on whether you bring any beverages to the party. We're probably getting low again. Time to fire up the grill again also. Lifeguards aren't mine but surely Priscilla would let you borrow one. icon_lol.gif
She seems to be fairly generous with them. thumbs_up.gif

I hate to say anything but has anyone seen the cabana boy lately? icon_confused.gif

Diane

I have a huge pitcher of rum runners!! Anyone care for a drink?

lionladydi Posted 22 Aug 2007 , 6:40pm
post #66 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaSombra

*fans flames*

HOLY JUMP UP JOHNNY! I don't know if we can handle those firemen. I'm getting a mite bit old for this. Will have to turn my oxygen up a couple of liters. WOW! icon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gif

Bring on the Rum Runners plus we might think about putting a little protein in them for strength.

Didn't think it would come to this but I'm about to call SC and thank them for getting this party together....................NOT! It's a thought.............. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Diane

DelightsByE Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DelightsByE Posted 22 Aug 2007 , 8:04pm
post #67 of 168
Quote:

*fans flames*

I think I just burst into flames!

LaSombra Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaSombra Posted 22 Aug 2007 , 8:07pm
post #68 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelightsByE

Hey boys, I think you need to come put this girl's fire out icon_lol.gif

DelightsByE Posted 22 Aug 2007 , 8:19pm
post #69 of 168
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelightsByE

Hey boys, I think you need to come put this girl's fire out icon_lol.gif

Please??? icon_wink.gif

I have to warn you though, I suffer from chronic spontaneous human combustion....so these boys are going to be busy over here for a while... icon_wink.gificon_wink.gificon_wink.gificon_wink.gificon_wink.gif

DelightsByE Posted 22 Aug 2007 , 11:11pm
post #70 of 168

Could someone bring me another pitcher of strawberry margaritas over here? A few of my fireman friends just went to go get another...ummmm...HOSE.

sweetsbycheryl Posted 23 Aug 2007 , 1:04am
post #71 of 168

Now you guys see why I'm a dedicated member of my fire dept.- being a lady firefighter has its perks!!! Someone pass me one of those rum runners, and then I'll go work the bar for awhile so that kayday can go play with my friends!! icon_wink.gif Did anyone feed the cabana boy yet?

lionladydi Posted 23 Aug 2007 , 1:18am
post #72 of 168

Feed him??? icon_confused.gif I haven't found him yet. KayDay wants to keep him to herself, she can feed the little cutie. Shrimp cocktails coming up.....Are the steaks on the grill yet? I can't do all this cooking by myself although I have heard that is the way to a man's stomach (and check out the stomachs on those bad boys).

This rum runner is tasting pretty darn good..............

Diane

sweetsbycheryl Posted 23 Aug 2007 , 1:20am
post #73 of 168

Hey delightsbyE- I am only about an hour from you!! My better half works in Hagerstown, off of 70 on Business Parkway- I'm up your way alot!! Nice to meet a neighbor here in the cesspool!!

DelightsByE Posted 23 Aug 2007 , 2:02am
post #74 of 168
Quote:

Hey delightsbyE- I am only about an hour from you!! My better half works in Hagerstown, off of 70 on Business Parkway- I'm up your way alot!! Nice to meet a neighbor here in the cesspool!!

I'd love to invite you to our REAL pool except it's closed for the season now that school is back in session, but stop by and say howdy some time! We'll do margaritas! thumbs_up.gif I know a great spot!

DelightsByE Posted 23 Aug 2007 , 2:05am
post #75 of 168
Quote:

Feed him??? icon_confused.gif I haven't found him yet. KayDay wants to keep him to herself, she can feed the little cutie. Shrimp cocktails coming up.....Are the steaks on the grill yet? I can't do all this cooking by myself although I have heard that is the way to a man's stomach (and check out the stomachs on those bad boys).

This rum runner is tasting pretty darn good..............

Diane

Making mojito-glazed salmon on the grill over here!

pammelasue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pammelasue Posted 23 Aug 2007 , 2:19am
post #76 of 168

Oh my my my! With all the hot lifeguards and fireman I just can't decide whether I'm drowning or my house is burning down! LOL Either way I'm taking the plunge into the cesspool...hope someone saved me a drink!

lionladydi Posted 23 Aug 2007 , 3:28am
post #77 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by pammelasue

Oh my my my! With all the hot lifeguards and fireman I just can't decide whether I'm drowning or my house is burning down! LOL Either way I'm taking the plunge into the cesspool...hope someone saved me a drink!

One drink and one shrimp cocktail coming up.................Don't be crying wolf or committing any pyromaniac stunts either...........

Diane icon_lol.gif

FrostinGal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FrostinGal Posted 23 Aug 2007 , 4:08am
post #78 of 168
Quote:

Gosh Priscilla........you're awfully fickle aren't you?
Diane

Fickle is such an unflattering term...I prefer flexible or adaptable... icon_biggrin.gif

Cheryl, can we arrange a CC field trip to your station? We'll bring cake and cookies... icon_biggrin.gif

sweetsbycheryl Posted 23 Aug 2007 , 12:02pm
post #79 of 168

I'm sure the guys would love a visit from CC!! They keep me busy enough making goodies for them- you know what they say- the way to a man's heart is through his stomach!! icon_biggrin.gif DelightsbyE- next summer you and I will get together for the real deal!!

lionladydi Posted 23 Aug 2007 , 1:56pm
post #80 of 168
Quote:

I'm sure the guys would love a visit from CC!! They keep me busy enough making goodies for them- you know what they say- the way to a man's heart is through his stomach!! icon_biggrin.gif DelightsbyE- next summer you and I will get together for the real deal!!

Wait just a darn minute.........does this mean that next summer the two of you are going to hog all these firemen in a real pool???? icon_cry.gif There just doesn't seem to be any fairness in this. Can we all come????

Diane

pammelasue Posted 23 Aug 2007 , 3:18pm
post #81 of 168

Heck Diane, if it gets me a fireman I'll go light a match right now and find something to burn.....hmmmm, I work in a wood shop too, I'm sure I can find something around here somewhere...

pammelasue Posted 23 Aug 2007 , 4:08pm
post #82 of 168

Ummmmm, does a candle count??? Help! Help! My candle's on fire!!! Save me! Save me!

Btw, any Rum Runners left???

lanibird Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lanibird Posted 23 Aug 2007 , 5:47pm
post #83 of 168

Pesky children keep taking me away from the pool party with such trivial requests for food and water and diaper changes. Sheesh! Can't the see mommy wants to play with the firemen?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pammelasue

Ummmmm, does a candle count??? Help! Help! My candle's on fire!!! Save me! Save me!

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

icon_surprised.gificon_eek.gif

choking......

losing oxygen....

passing out....

need....

C....

P....

R....

icon_twisted.gif

pammelasue Posted 23 Aug 2007 , 5:50pm
post #84 of 168

ooo, ooo, ooo I want CPR too!!!!

lionladydi Posted 23 Aug 2007 , 6:11pm
post #85 of 168

Just got back from the grocery store and I'm suffering from heat exhaustion. Does that require CPR??? I'm sure it does.

Was a wreck on Main Street (town population 2140) as I came home. I took a look at our volunteer firemen. They sure look sad next to these. Ours look a little old, out of shape, and married........... icon_cry.gif

Must get this fun out of my system. I have three cakes to do for Saturday.

Diane icon_biggrin.gif

Blue0877 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Blue0877 Posted 23 Aug 2007 , 8:56pm
post #86 of 168

i've got a fresh batch of rum runners right here!!

Tramski Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tramski Posted 23 Aug 2007 , 10:08pm
post #87 of 168

I get busy for a few days and come back to a bunch of firemen, lifeguards, and drumk cake people. man I love this place!

I want dibs on the fireman with the suds on him icon_wink.gif

DelightsByE Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 1:30am
post #88 of 168
Quote:

Quote:

Wait just a darn minute.........does this mean that next summer the two of you are going to hog all these firemen in a real pool???? icon_cry.gif

Yep - Lifeguards, TOO thumbs_up.gif

Quote:

There just doesn't seem to be any fairness in this. Can we all come????

Diane

NOPE!!!!! thumbs_up.gif

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

DelightsByE Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 1:31am
post #89 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue0877

i've got a fresh batch of rum runners right here!!

Put a couple of candles in mine, I need to make a wish party.gif

lanibird Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lanibird Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 2:04am
post #90 of 168

Happy Birthday Delights! party.gifparty.gifbirthday.gif

Becareful with that candle in the drink though, don't want to start a fire! Oh. Wait! icon_twisted.gif

Betcha we can find one, or several, of these firefighters/lifeguards to give ya a special birthday lap dance!
icon_twisted.gificon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%