Magic Line Pans

Decorating By llj68 Updated 16 Jun 2005 , 12:19pm by KayDay

llj68 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
llj68 Posted 16 Jun 2005 , 2:26am
post #1 of 6

Have any of you used them or currently use them? I saw them on Ebay and almost bid--but without actually having first-hand experience, I was afraid that the quality would not be as I expect it. I currently use Wilton Performance pans and have great cakes from them. No "crowning", etc.

I would, however, like to increase my "pan stash". What do you think of them?

TIA!!

Lisa

5 replies
tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 16 Jun 2005 , 2:31am
post #2 of 6

Hey Lisa,

I love Magic Line pans!!!! They are SO worth the money!! I bought Wilton pans when I first started out in cake decorating & I wish I had known about Magic Line. The cakes look better to me when I use the Magic Line pans! So my advice would be to get them! I have the 6", 8", 12", 14", 16" round 3" pans. I love them!!

peacockplace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peacockplace Posted 16 Jun 2005 , 2:38am
post #3 of 6

I love them too! They are so great and really sturdy. They are similar to the decorator preferred wilton pans. I have round and squares. Both are great! Don't you just love ebay???

llj68 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
llj68 Posted 16 Jun 2005 , 2:47am
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacockplace

I love them too! They are so great and really sturdy. They are similar to the decorator preferred wilton pans. I have round and squares. Both are great! Don't you just love ebay???

ME? Well I LOVE Ebay! My dh, on the other hand, he HATES it! Of course, having me for a wife who loves it is the reason he hates it. He thinks it's too easy to get "anything and everything under the sun" there!

lol!

Lisa

veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 16 Jun 2005 , 3:28am
post #5 of 6

Another vote here for Magic Line pans, They are really good pans! Almost all my pans are ML with the exception of the Wilton character pans I've been collecting! Yes, I love eBay, that's where I've gotten most of my pans! Janice

KayDay Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KayDay Posted 16 Jun 2005 , 12:19pm
post #6 of 6

I love them too, had I known what I know now all of my pans that they make in ML would be them.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%