Shovel Lollipop Cookies

Decorating By jg556a Updated 25 Jun 2005 , 2:53pm by jg556a

jg556a Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jg556a Posted 15 Jun 2005 , 4:39pm
post #1 of 6

Does anyone have any ideas on how to make shovel lollipop cookies? I have the daisy cookie lollipop pan, which i was planning on making and then making a bouquet out of them in a beach pail. Now I'm thinking it would look really cute if i could make a shovel bouquet coming out of the beach pail. I will be making them this evening if any one has any ideas. I really appreciate it, Thanks for any input possible!!

5 replies
crp7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crp7 Posted 18 Jun 2005 , 4:15am
post #2 of 6

I have not seen any cookie cutters or molds for a shovel. Hopefully, someone else on this site has some ideas.

Sorry, I am no help but this will get your post back up on the list for others to see.

C

debsuewoo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debsuewoo Posted 20 Jun 2005 , 1:28am
post #3 of 6

Why not make a cutter out of a tuna can? That's how they used to make them in the olden days!

Debbi

jg556a Posted 21 Jun 2005 , 3:01am
post #4 of 6

Sounds like a great idea Debbie, but I'm a little lost as to how i would do that. A tuna can seem a bit small for a cookie cutter and how would I cut it look like a shovel? I know it sounds like I'm a little brain dead, but sometimes I just don't get it unless it is explained. Thanks!!

thyterrell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thyterrell Posted 21 Jun 2005 , 3:13am
post #5 of 6

Is there any way that you can roll out the dough and then cut the dough with a knife in the shape of a shovel? Or trace a kid's shovel and make a pattern and use that to cut out the dough?

jg556a Posted 25 Jun 2005 , 2:53pm
post #6 of 6

I was thinking of tracing and cutting it out with a knife, but I was afraid it wouldn't look like a shovel. I just made little sunshine faces out of the flower lollipop cookie tin. They came out really cute, but I am still looking around for an actual shovel cutter or form. Thanks for the tips.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%