Trojan Person Cookie Cutter

Baking By manatee19 Updated 28 Apr 2006 , 8:18am by manatee19

manatee19 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
manatee19 Posted 27 Apr 2006 , 8:55pm
post #1 of 7

A friend want me to make trojan cookies (with the head with the helmet) for her daughters graduation (USC). We are having the hardest time. We checked ebay, sport shops, online cookie cutter sellers, and nothing. She knows she can get one made, for about 20 bucks but she doesn't want them that bad. So I'd thought I ask. Do any of you know where we can find one? Maybe just the head of the person. Or any ideas how to use another cutter and change it?

Thanks,
Steph

6 replies
prettycake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prettycake Posted 27 Apr 2006 , 8:58pm
post #2 of 7

Which online cookie cutter websites have gon into so far ? icon_smile.gif

manatee19 Posted 27 Apr 2006 , 9:08pm
post #3 of 7

discountcookiecutter.com
kitchengifts.com
sugarcraft.com
cookiecuttershop.com

If you know of any other hot cookie sites, please let me know.

Thanks!

prettycake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prettycake Posted 27 Apr 2006 , 9:15pm
post #4 of 7

Manatee,
try www.fancyflours.com..I don;t know if they have a Trojan, but they have quite a selection..good luck thumbs_up.gificon_smile.gif

manatee19 Posted 27 Apr 2006 , 9:47pm
post #5 of 7

Couldn't find it. They have a football helmet, but not with that funny looking thing on it. Thanks for your efforts. I like the site though, saved it on my bookmark.

Thanks

Cake_Princess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cake_Princess Posted 27 Apr 2006 , 10:39pm
post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by manatee19

A friend want me to make trojan cookies (with the head with the helmet) for her daughters graduation (USC). We are having the hardest time. We checked ebay, sport shops, online cookie cutter sellers, and nothing. She knows she can get one made, for about 20 bucks but she doesn't want them that bad. So I'd thought I ask. Do any of you know where we can find one? Maybe just the head of the person. Or any ideas how to use another cutter and change it?

Thanks,
Steph

I can't help you on where to find the cookie cutters. However, I can help you with information on how to make any shape cookies without cookie cutters. I did a mini-how-to in this forum about a month ago. If you can't find the cutters you can always resort to the method I use.

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-20377.html

Hope this helps.

manatee19 Posted 28 Apr 2006 , 8:18am
post #7 of 7

Thanks for the link cakeprincess. I hope she doesn't order them only because I've never done it before. Maybe I'll practice that next.

Thanks everyone!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%