40% Off Coupon Fyi

Decorating By Yizzi Updated 10 Apr 2007 , 9:33pm by Yizzi

Yizzi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Yizzi Posted 10 Apr 2007 , 4:17pm
post #1 of 13

Hobby Lobby has a 40% off Wilton products coupon on their website. NO LIMIT. I just stocked up on some essentials.

12 replies
Lauree Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lauree Posted 10 Apr 2007 , 4:27pm
post #2 of 13

I also just learned that Michael's will take that coupon in our area-that was a new bit of fantastic info. for me! Our Michael's is better stocked than HL!

JILBRY Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JILBRY Posted 10 Apr 2007 , 4:27pm
post #3 of 13

Thanks for the info. I shop at Hobby Lobby all the time.

MCook Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MCook Posted 10 Apr 2007 , 4:30pm
post #4 of 13

I just wore out my printer!! It's just the opposite here in Central Texas--HL has a huge isle of Wilton and better variety of things. Strange how each store is different.
Great timing--I just started Course 1 last night and need a few things 'extra' for this course. I really just wanted to go straight to the Fondant & Gumpaste class but they require Course 1 first--wonder why?

liv6 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
liv6 Posted 10 Apr 2007 , 4:37pm
post #5 of 13

I just checked on their website and the closest HL to me is HOURS away!!!
I'm gonna cry

bncncnmn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bncncnmn Posted 10 Apr 2007 , 4:40pm
post #6 of 13

I always shopped at Hobby Lobby and used the 40% coupon but one day I happened to go to Michaels after and there stuff is cheaper then Hobby Lobby with the coupon so if you are lucky and have both stores you should really check your prices.The pans I bought were $10.00 cheaper at Michaels. thumbs_up.gif

MandyE Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MandyE Posted 10 Apr 2007 , 4:43pm
post #7 of 13

Thanks, I was going to go tonight to buy some fondant. I think I'll buy the pans I've been eyeballing as well. icon_biggrin.gif

shanzah67 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanzah67 Posted 10 Apr 2007 , 4:46pm
post #8 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCook

I just wore out my printer!! It's just the opposite here in Central Texas--HL has a huge isle of Wilton and better variety of things. Strange how each store is different.
Great timing--I just started Course 1 last night and need a few things 'extra' for this course. I really just wanted to go straight to the Fondant & Gumpaste class but they require Course 1 first--wonder why?

Maybe just to get the "basics" down I suppose. The nearest classes to me are at Michael's an hour away. I took Course 1 there but the instructor was REALLY crabby and made you feel like a first grader the way she spoke to us. We completed the course but I didn't go back. I think that an instructor should make you feel like you can ask questions and have fun learning. So I am doing self-teaching and practicing. icon_rolleyes.gif

sunflowerfreak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sunflowerfreak Posted 10 Apr 2007 , 4:47pm
post #9 of 13

Oh I wish I had a Hobby Lobby here in Massachusetts. What a great opportunity to get some Wilton products.

mom2seven Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mom2seven Posted 10 Apr 2007 , 6:25pm
post #10 of 13

I just used mine, I saved about $80. Now where to hide all this new stuff before my husband gets home, LOL. icon_lol.gif

shanzah67 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanzah67 Posted 10 Apr 2007 , 6:29pm
post #11 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2seven

I just used mine, I saved about $80. Now where to hide all this new stuff before my husband gets home, LOL. icon_lol.gif

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Save your receipt so that he can see how much you saved! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif I save those. But when it is NOT a sale and I spend too much, I HIDE those receipts! thumbs_up.gif

mom2seven Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mom2seven Posted 10 Apr 2007 , 7:01pm
post #12 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanzah67

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2seven

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Save your receipt so that he can see how much you saved! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif I save those. But when it is NOT a sale and I spend too much, I HIDE those receipts! thumbs_up.gif

OMG, I just put all the stuff away and was looking at the receipt and I got a $20.00 chocolate melting pot and it was NOT Wilton and the lady gave me 40% off it also, YAH. icon_biggrin.gif

Yizzi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Yizzi Posted 10 Apr 2007 , 9:33pm
post #13 of 13

I bought tons of stuff myself. It seems there is never a sale when I need it!! But I'm doing a three tiered topsy turvey (my first one) for a baby shower this weekend. The coupon came in REAL handy!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%