Cookie Club - April Theme Suggestions

Baking By bonniebakes Updated 3 Apr 2007 , 12:50pm by bonniebakes

bonniebakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bonniebakes Posted 1 Apr 2007 , 4:41pm
post #91 of 100

Either Cake_Princess or I will post a new thread with the April theme later today or tomorrow.

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 1 Apr 2007 , 5:17pm
post #92 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonniebakes

Either Cake_Princess or I will post a new thread with the April theme later today or tomorrow.

Bonnie, would you post a link to the new thread in this thread please? Thanks! icon_biggrin.gif

momsandraven Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momsandraven Posted 2 Apr 2007 , 6:26pm
post #93 of 100

Woo- Hoooooo??? icon_smile.gif

bobwonderbuns Posted 2 Apr 2007 , 8:12pm
post #94 of 100

Has it been posted yet??

darcat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
darcat Posted 2 Apr 2007 , 10:07pm
post #95 of 100

If it hasnt been decided yet I'll vote for spring/new beginnings since to my mind spring means new beginnings like the earth renewing it's self after a long cold dark winter lol

NancysFancy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NancysFancy Posted 3 Apr 2007 , 12:01am
post #96 of 100

Well, I'm a dope. I think I missed all the voting action while I've been "next door" totally absorbed in the cake forums. ( Please forgive my disloyalty!!!)
May I still submit an entry if I did not vote? Thank you if yes!! Has a topic been decided upon? And did I read that the grand prize is a shiny,new Professional Series Kitchen Aid mixer!!!!????? HeeHee--sorry,April Fools Day was yesterday.

bobwonderbuns Posted 3 Apr 2007 , 3:03am
post #97 of 100

On March 30 this was the vote:

Royalty: 9
Spring: 8
New Beginnings: 6
Easter: 3
Fairytales: 2
Chocolate: 2
April Fools Day: 1
Smile Month: 1

Royalty winning with 9 votes, Spring coming in second with 8, followed by new beginnings with 6.

To date, (today being April 2), I have not seen (and that doesn't mean it wasn't posted) but I haven't seen a final decision. IF no final decision has been rendered, and I add the last two votes (by Darcat), then the new vote would be this:

Royalty: 9
Spring: 9
New Beginnings: 7
Easter: 3
Fairytales: 2
Chocolate: 2
April Fools Day: 1
Smile Month: 1

In that case it would be a tie between Royalty and Spring (both having 9 votes) and New Beginnings in a second or third place (depending on your point of view) with 7 votes.

So I'm wondering what the friends will decide, a joint theme or go with the original winner of Royalty?

Cake_Princess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cake_Princess Posted 3 Apr 2007 , 4:47am
post #98 of 100

Sorry guys bonnie will post the theme as soon as she gets a chance. I asked her not to post the theme due to some rule change decision, etc. Once again I do apologize. I think Bonnie has already decided on a theme though so keep checking and be sure to post your pics.

Cake_Princess

bobwonderbuns Posted 3 Apr 2007 , 12:26pm
post #99 of 100

Well if it doesn't matter to anyone, I have a bunch of Spring cookies I'm anxious to get to and I also have some good ideas for Royalty, so I think I'm going to do both...icon_rolleyes.gif

bonniebakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bonniebakes Posted 3 Apr 2007 , 12:50pm
post #100 of 100

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the delay!!

As Cake_Princess said, we have both received some questions recently and we wanted to make some clarifications to the "guidelines" before we started this month's thread. It's now started and here's a link to it...

http://forum.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopicp-2088401.html#2088401

Please read through the guidelines this month. I've tried to clarify a few things, but if something doesn't make sense, please PM me.

Bonnie

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%