Looking For A Kid's Cake Picture

Decorating By Cake_Geek Updated 20 Mar 2007 , 2:33pm by potatocakes

Cake_Geek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cake_Geek Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 12:01pm
post #1 of 7

A good while ago I saw a picture of a cake for a little girl that I would like to find but can't seem to do so!! I searched probably 5 different phrases this weekend to find it with no avail. Maybe someone here has it bookmarked.

It was a cake of a little girl sorta as a stick figure. Her body was in the shape of a triangle/christmas tree and rounded. Her head was half a ball pan. Her arms and legs and hair I think were all black licorice and she was made to look like she was jumping rope.

I want to use this cake as an inspiration for my niece's cake and I guess I can remember it well enough but I really was hoping to get a better look at it!

Thanks to anyone that can recall this picture!

Dia

6 replies
Eliza Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Eliza Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 8:52am
post #2 of 7

This is not my cake!! I have just saved it to my pc. Can't remember how did it.

Hope it is the one you're looking for.
LL
LL

LeeAnn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LeeAnn Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 9:15am
post #3 of 7

That is absolutely wonderful

tigerlillybelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tigerlillybelle Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 9:40am
post #4 of 7

I wonder if this helps, I recognised this cake from Lindy Smiths Quick and clever party cakes, I'm afraid I don't have the method for it but try this maybe www.lindysmith.co.uk. icon_smile.gif
LL

Cake_Geek Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 11:20am
post #5 of 7

YES YES YES YES!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

That is exactly the little girl cake I was looking for!!! You guys rock!!! In 2 weeks is my niece's first birthday and this will be so perfect for it!!

I started making the cake for this last night. Hopefully I started well. I made an 11x15 sheet cake and plan on cutting it into that triangular shape. I'll make a 6" round for the head and use the rest of the batter to make another sheet cake to make the dress be more rounded.

Cake_Geek Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 11:23am
post #6 of 7

Oh and the URL for lindysmith.co.uk didn't load for me at all but that is it!! If she's on here, thanks for the inspiration!!!!!

potatocakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
potatocakes Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 2:33pm
post #7 of 7

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%