Decorating By lilscakes Updated 12 Apr 2005 , 7:50am by flayvurdfun

lilscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lilscakes Posted 12 Apr 2005 , 12:53am
post #1 of 11

Hi ...I've been "lurking" for some time now and am absolutely hooked! I LOVE this site! thumbs_up.gif I have learned so much from reading posts and viewing photos...it's the first place I check when I log on to the web. Am only just figuring out how to post photos etc... and am soooo impressed with all the positive feedback from everyone. It's such a joy to log on and learn from everyone....I have only seriously dabbled in the cake decorating for the past year or so, but would love to do it full time some day. Just not possible right now working full time, but someday....soon I hope. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the great comments and helpful hints & advice icon_smile.gif

10 replies
jscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jscakes Posted 12 Apr 2005 , 1:32am
post #2 of 11

Welcome to CC! You'll not be disappointed that you've joined, lots of wonderful people with great advice and support.
Joann

cakemommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakemommy Posted 12 Apr 2005 , 1:40am
post #3 of 11

Yeah, I'm hooked as well!!!!! WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You'll love it here. It's the first place I go online as well!!! TEE HEE HEE!!!!!!!!

Amy

Hershey17 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Hershey17 Posted 12 Apr 2005 , 1:44am
post #4 of 11

Welcome to the forum! icon_smile.gif I come here as soon as I log on too!
You can learn so much here and the people are very friendly!

Hershey17

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 12 Apr 2005 , 2:13am
post #5 of 11

WELCOME!!! I saw your pics earlier today & let me say they are wonderful!!! Looks like you are a pro!! Can't wait to see everything you'll do!! WELCOME!

veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 12 Apr 2005 , 2:26am
post #6 of 11

While you've been "lurking" and "dabbling" you've been producing great looking cakes! I just found the site a few weeks ago, and almost had a panic attack when it was offline earlier today! There are such great people here, somebody is always willing (and quite able) to help with whatever comes along.
Welcome! Janice

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 12 Apr 2005 , 2:48am
post #7 of 11

Welcome icon_smile.gif !

cakeconfections Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeconfections Posted 12 Apr 2005 , 3:20am
post #8 of 11

welcom to the site. I am sure you will be hooked like the rest of us.

galaglow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
galaglow Posted 12 Apr 2005 , 5:03am
post #9 of 11

Isn't it great here! I'm a fellow newcomer and spend quite awhile each day browsing icon_smile.gif

tanyascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tanyascakes Posted 12 Apr 2005 , 5:31am
post #10 of 11

Hi. And welcome to our family!! You will be so glad to know all of the wonderful people here. I also sign on first thing each day. Even when I am running late for work!! But I need my boost of CC before I can even function-LOL. I also saw your cakes and I think that you have been doing a fantastic job!! You will learn so much from everyone here. It is the best site on the Web in my book!!
~Tanya

flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 12 Apr 2005 , 7:50am
post #11 of 11

Of course welcome to our forum...you have an extended family here... hope you enjoy many hours and post as we do......

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%