Monthly Challenge

Decorating By flayvurdfun Updated 26 Apr 2005 , 2:32am by tcturtleshell

AngelWendy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AngelWendy Posted 17 Apr 2005 , 1:25pm
post #31 of 38

Well, I don't think it needs to be specified for which type of frosting. If people feel more comfortable with buttercream than fondant, use that. I probably will. And if we enter with the goal of having FUN and not just winning the contest, then nothing is lost as long as we enjoy what we're doing, right?

Hugs,
AngelWendy

flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 18 Apr 2005 , 7:38am
post #32 of 38

cant agree more.... I dont have access to alot of the kinds of frostings. Royal, color flow, etc isnt something that is easily found here. I will do what I can do, but I dont want to buy something else just for the challenge/contest....and have to throw the remainder out cuz the movers here wont send any kind of food stuff....

KayDay Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KayDay Posted 18 Apr 2005 , 11:17am
post #33 of 38

OK, I am in too....I think I am addicted to this site anyhow...lol icon_biggrin.gif

flayvurdfun Posted 20 Apr 2005 , 9:00am
post #34 of 38

I was thinking.... I know we're in trouble....but I wonder if doing a cake with your avatar as the picture would be fun. Like if your avatar is a cake...you dont do a cake to look like that but the actual avatar cake on your cake....does that make sense?

blessBeckysbaking Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
blessBeckysbaking Posted 24 Apr 2005 , 4:36am
post #35 of 38

well count me in I can always try if nothing else

emi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emi Posted 24 Apr 2005 , 5:05am
post #36 of 38

Count me in. I would love to be part of this challenge.
While ago, I told my husband that I'd be making a cake once a month to practice, so this would be perfect.
Emi

flayvurdfun Posted 25 Apr 2005 , 6:39pm
post #37 of 38

I am getting so excited about the mothers day cake theme contest..its gonna be cool

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 26 Apr 2005 , 2:32am
post #38 of 38

I would love to do the Mom's Day contest... haven't decided yet! My son's 18th bday is the 12th, then my parents anniversary is the 20th. That's a lot of cakes to make in May! I have a few ideas too..... I might surprise myself & enter too.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%