This is a glossy looking chocolate glazed cake. It is also great with cookies along with doughnuts. This article will showcase the method of making Satiny Chocolate Glaze recipe. The quantity given below is for the 1 cup serving. If you want to make for more quantity then add the ingredients accordingly.
Ingredients required for Satiny Chocolate Glaze recipe:
- ¾ cup of semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons of butter (soften and at room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon of light corn Syrup
- ¼ teaspoon of vanilla extract
Preparation Time: about 10 min
Cook Time: about 8 min
Total Time required: 18 min
- Step 1: take a double boiler, do not boil the water. In the top bowl, add in chocolate chips, corn syrup and butter. Do not boil it but just heat it untill the chocolate chip is completely melt. Let it get smooth texture.
- Step 2: After melting the chocolate, add in vanilla and mix it well.
- Step 3: Take a cake mix or a ready cake bun. The bun can be of any flavour.
- Step 4: Over the cake top, spread the Glaze. Let it drip down from the sides of the cake.
The basic cake can be of your choice. You can take the ready made cake sponge. If not the ready cake sponge then can bake the bake. This chocolate glaze can be used with any cake as a topping. So enjoy the Satiny chocolate glaze with your favorite cake base.