I am making a pregnant belly cake this weekend. Just wondering if anyone knows about how much fondant it takes to cover this cake. I am using the Wilton soccer ball pan and the mini wonder pans for the "boobies". Appreciate your help!!
Related Forum Threads
- How much should I charge for this big square wedding cake? Last post on 2/10/14 at 3:27am in Cake Decorating Business
- How much should I charge for this big square wedding cake? Last post on 2/6/14 at 5:18pm in Cake Decorating
- Making my own wedding cake Last post on 11/13/13 at 8:24am in Cake Decorating
- My first ever cake! What do you think? Last post on 5/18/13 at 4:47pm in Cake Decorating
- Getting nervous! Need advice on RKT please. Last post on 12/18/12 at 11:47am in Cake Decorating
Last edited: 10/29/12
- Blackberry CupcakesLast edited: 6/10/11
- COFFEE CAKE LOUIZIANA BY GREECELast edited: 4/5/10
- Great Tiramisu!!!Last edited: 4/5/10
- MMF-EASY PEASY! Made Using a Kitchenaid MixerLast edited: 2/14/10
I have to use a lot of it to turn my buttercream white (I use only butter, no crisco). It makes the icing almost curdly and almost impossible to smooth nicely. There is always a huge clump in the...
Love it! Drying time is perfect, it gives me the right time to work with it before it start drying. I recommend this product! Silvina Barboza.
I've tried this fondant and I fell in love with it! Is a really good product, superior quality and great taste! Not coming back to my old fondant. Silvina Barboza Sugar Artist.
I was able to try Renshaw quite some time ago and all I can say is I love it!
The pink fondant, isn't really pink to me. It is more like a fuschia in my opinion. I don't see it as a problem, I love the color. but if you want a soft pink, you should dye the white...
Pregnant Belly Cake question??post #1 of 411/29/12 at 4:04pmThread Starter
Cake Central Top Pickspost #2 of 411/29/12 at 7:07pmpost #3 of 411/30/12 at 2:04amThread Starterpost #4 of 412/1/12 at 4:23pm
- Pregnant Belly Cake question??
Cake Central Top Picks
- Blackberry Cupcakes
Currently, there are 1011 Active Users (19 Members and 992 Guests)
- › Price for a stadium cake? I know people hate these questions, but... 5 minutes ago
- › Cake drum for tiered cake? 15 minutes ago
- › WHOLE NINJA TURTLE 21 minutes ago
- › not much info! HELP! 24 minutes ago
- › Submitting a New Recipe on This Site 36 minutes ago
- › Friday Night Cake Club for 11/21/14 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › need experimented advice about storing pops with mascarpone... 1 hour, 39 minutes ago
- › WRONG, WRONG,WRONG. 1 hour, 52 minutes ago
- › Critique me please! 2 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › Doctored vanilla cakemix recipes 3 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › Wilton White-White Icing Color by Jenny BakesAlot
- › Renshaw Gum Paste, 1.1 Pound by Silvina Barboza
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 10 Pound by Silvina Barboza
- › Ready-To-Roll Fondant White, 1-1/2 Pounds by Renshaw by psurrette
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Pink, 1.5 Pound by Dawn Parrott
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 5 Pound by vizinamd
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Purple, 1.5 Pound by dlmcr
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Blue, 1.5 Pound by Couturecupcakes
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Red, 1.5 Pound by Ange1mom
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by joshuap
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones