I am making a pregnant belly cake this weekend. Just wondering if anyone knows about how much fondant it takes to cover this cake. I am using the Wilton soccer ball pan and the mini wonder pans for the "boobies". Appreciate your help!!
Related Forum Threads
- How much should I charge for this big square wedding cake? Last post on 2/10/14 at 3:27am in Cake Decorating Business
- How much should I charge for this big square wedding cake? Last post on 2/6/14 at 5:18pm in Cake Decorating
- Making my own wedding cake Last post on 11/13/13 at 8:24am in Cake Decorating
- My first ever cake! What do you think? Last post on 5/18/13 at 4:47pm in Cake Decorating
- Getting nervous! Need advice on RKT please. Last post on 12/18/12 at 11:47am in Cake Decorating
Last edited: 10/29/12
- Blackberry CupcakesLast edited: 6/10/11
- COFFEE CAKE LOUIZIANA BY GREECELast edited: 4/5/10
- Great Tiramisu!!!Last edited: 4/5/10
- MMF-EASY PEASY! Made Using a Kitchenaid MixerLast edited: 2/14/10
I love working with Renshaw's gumpaste and fondant. My gumpaste flowers turned out beautifully thin and life-like. The monkeys and lion turned out so cute on my one year old great nephew's...
There's no going back
Renshaw fondant is awesome. I can roll it as thin as needed and I was most excited about the colors available. I needed a true navy blue and was able to use Renshaw's fondant that was already...
Renshaw was great to work with. It covered well, no elephant skin and it actually tasted good. I will be using it again and again!! Photo (c) A Memory Worth Making Cakes.
Cupcake Wrapper Creator is such a fun program that let's you make any kind of wrapper design you need. It's great if you run a cupcake bakery because your customers will love it if you can offer...
Pregnant Belly Cake question??post #1 of 411/29/12 at 4:04pmThread Starter
Cake Central Top Pickspost #2 of 411/29/12 at 7:07pmpost #3 of 411/30/12 at 2:04amThread Starterpost #4 of 412/1/12 at 4:23pm
- Pregnant Belly Cake question??
Cake Central Top Picks
- Blackberry Cupcakes
Currently, there are 1215 Active Users (27 Members and 1188 Guests)
- › Advice for Double Barreled Tiers? 5 minutes ago
- › Where is the best place to order Americolor gels? 9 minutes ago
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 35 minutes ago
- › Swiss meringue buttercream with chocolate bark? 36 minutes ago
- › Fondant Cactus! 37 minutes ago
- › How to make a cake look like a cinnamon roll? 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Info needed for NYS cottage law 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › Has anyone made these colors? I need help! 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- › Royal Icing!!!!! Ughh! 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › oreo cake pan recipe 1 hour, 30 minutes ago
- › Renshaw Gum Paste, 1.1 Pound by Share
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 10 Pound by dlmcr
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 5 Pound by CoutureCakeCreations
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Red, 1.5 Pound by Ange1mom
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by joshuap
- › Wilton Set of 8 Icing Colors by LizKatherine
- › Red Icing Roses Large by Wilton by LizKatherine
- › Wilton Fondant Ribbon Cutter Embosser Set by LizKatherine
- › Wilton Pure White Rolled Fondant, 80 oz by LizKatherine
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Rolling Tool Caddy by blwilley
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones