I am doing a cow patty cake and they want the inside to look like a cow patty too. They want white cake. How can I make a white cake look gross when cut into?
Related Forum Threads
- How much should I charge for this big square wedding cake? Last post on 2/10/14 at 3:27am in Cake Decorating Business
- How much should I charge for this big square wedding cake? Last post on 2/6/14 at 5:18pm in Cake Decorating
- Making my own wedding cake Last post on 11/13/13 at 8:24am in Cake Decorating
- My first ever cake! What do you think? Last post on 5/18/13 at 4:47pm in Cake Decorating
- Getting nervous! Need advice on RKT please. Last post on 12/18/12 at 11:47am in Cake Decorating
Last edited: 10/29/12
- White Chocolate Butter Pecan GanacheLast edited: 6/10/11
- Blackberry CupcakesLast edited: 6/10/11
- Chocolate Ganache FillingLast edited: 6/9/11
- Chocolate GanacheLast edited: 6/7/11
Love it! Drying time is perfect, it gives me the right time to work with it before it start drying. I recommend this product! Silvina Barboza.
I've tried this fondant and I fell in love with it! Is a really good product, superior quality and great taste! Not coming back to my old fondant. Silvina Barboza Sugar Artist.
I was able to try Renshaw quite some time ago and all I can say is I love it!
The pink fondant, isn't really pink to me. It is more like a fuschia in my opinion. I don't see it as a problem, I love the color. but if you want a soft pink, you should dye the white...
Top notch fondant for a great price! Amazing taste and very easy to work with. No more stressing over tearing or elephant skin problems as with other brands. LOVE their colored fondant also. The...
How would I make the cake inside look like a cow patty?post #1 of 411/7/12 at 7:51amThread Starter
Cake Central Top Pickspost #2 of 411/7/12 at 9:07am
Make the filling from ganache with some shredded wheat added. Tell them it's "cow patty filling" and leave the cake plain white.
Out of my years of baking for weird people, I would say that making the whole inside of the cake that gross would not be an order that I would accept. Cake is FOOD after all.post #3 of 411/7/12 at 11:40am
Reminds me of a country western novelty song I heard once, by Jim Stafford:
(And I think if I were called upon to make such a thing, I wouldn't be able to resist adding a figure of a cowgirl "on a moped she called Flame" ("Yippee-i-ay - Cow Patti!")
- How would I make the cake inside look like a cow patty?
- White Chocolate Butter Pecan Ganache
- › Devils food Cake vs Choc fudge cake 12 minutes ago
- › HELP!!! 25 minutes ago
- › Stacking ring cake. Help please. 42 minutes ago
- › things NOT to ask/say to a baker! 50 minutes ago
- › Wholesale purchasing?? 56 minutes ago
- › Two toned fondant 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › Double layer of fondant?!! 1 hour, 34 minutes ago
- › Who made this cake?! Need a detective 1 hour, 59 minutes ago
- › Word of caution to those thinking of starting up from home. 1 hour, 59 minutes ago
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 2 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Renshaw Gum Paste, 1.1 Pound by Silvina Barboza
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 10 Pound by Silvina Barboza
- › Ready-To-Roll Fondant White, 1-1/2 Pounds by Renshaw by psurrette
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Pink, 1.5 Pound by Dawn Parrott
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 5 Pound by vizinamd
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Purple, 1.5 Pound by dlmcr
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Blue, 1.5 Pound by Couturecupcakes
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Red, 1.5 Pound by Ange1mom
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by joshuap
- › Wilton Set of 8 Icing Colors by LizKatherine
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones