I am doing a cow patty cake and they want the inside to look like a cow patty too. They want white cake. How can I make a white cake look gross when cut into?
Related Forum Threads
- How much should I charge for this big square wedding cake? Last post on 2/10/14 at 3:27am in Cake Decorating Business
- How much should I charge for this big square wedding cake? Last post on 2/6/14 at 5:18pm in Cake Decorating
- Making my own wedding cake Last post on 11/13/13 at 8:24am in Cake Decorating
- My first ever cake! What do you think? Last post on 5/18/13 at 4:47pm in Cake Decorating
- Getting nervous! Need advice on RKT please. Last post on 12/18/12 at 11:47am in Cake Decorating
Last edited: 10/29/12
- White Chocolate Butter Pecan GanacheLast edited: 6/10/11
- Blackberry CupcakesLast edited: 6/10/11
- Chocolate Ganache FillingLast edited: 6/9/11
- Chocolate GanacheLast edited: 6/7/11
I was happily surprised at the ease of this fondant. I was able to roll it out very thin, with no problems. It also had great taste! I also tried their colors and they are beautiful! My would...
I made the switch to Renshaw fondant because of it's workability and great taste. If you have had issues with other brands of fondant, give Renshaw a try. My customers AND students love it as well!
I love working with Renshaw's gumpaste and fondant. My gumpaste flowers turned out beautifully thin and life-like. The monkeys and lion turned out so cute on my one year old great nephew's...
Renshaw was great to work with. It covered well, no elephant skin and it actually tasted good. I will be using it again and again!! Photo (c) A Memory Worth Making Cakes.
How would I make the cake inside look like a cow patty?post #1 of 411/7/12 at 7:51amThread Starter
Cake Central Top Pickspost #2 of 411/7/12 at 9:07am
Make the filling from ganache with some shredded wheat added. Tell them it's "cow patty filling" and leave the cake plain white.
Out of my years of baking for weird people, I would say that making the whole inside of the cake that gross would not be an order that I would accept. Cake is FOOD after all.post #3 of 411/7/12 at 11:40am
Reminds me of a country western novelty song I heard once, by Jim Stafford:
(And I think if I were called upon to make such a thing, I wouldn't be able to resist adding a figure of a cowgirl "on a moped she called Flame" ("Yippee-i-ay - Cow Patti!")
- How would I make the cake inside look like a cow patty?
Cake Central Top Picks
- White Chocolate Butter Pecan Ganache
- › arty baby shower cake ideas 19 seconds ago
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 13 minutes ago
- › Swiss meringue buttercream with chocolate bark? 41 minutes ago
- › Oh no not again- Wedding cake payment dilema Please help! 49 minutes ago
- › How do others put a spout on a tea pot cake 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › Noah's arc fondant topper? 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › Pasta Rollers 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
- › How do you paint flowers on a cake? I have a customer who wants... 3 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › Royal Icing!!!!! Ughh! 3 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › Trouble with getting my scratch cakes to rise 3 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 5 Pound by Couturecupcakes
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 10 Pound by SwankCakeDesign
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Blue, 1.5 Pound by Couturecupcakes
- › Renshaw Gum Paste, 1.1 Pound by Share
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Red, 1.5 Pound by Ange1mom
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by joshuap
- › Wilton Set of 8 Icing Colors by LizKatherine
- › Red Icing Roses Large by Wilton by LizKatherine
- › Wilton Fondant Ribbon Cutter Embosser Set by LizKatherine
- › Wilton Pure White Rolled Fondant, 80 oz by LizKatherine
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones