Wow, this cake was a nightmare!! It should have been easy but no, this one really got to me! I finished the cake on Thursday afternoon ready for Friday morning pickup. When I returned home Thursday night I found that right in the front of the bottom tier was a big bulge and cracked fondant….aaarrrggghhh!! I contacted the client and we arranged for the bottom tier to be recovered/decorated and then delivered on Saturday. When dismantling I managed to drop the top tier which meant that had to be redone too! I had run out of cream to make more ganache and didnt have enough red fondant! So Friday and early this morning was spent desperately getting it finished. Got there in the end!!