Does Anyone Know Where You Can Purchase Some Of These Molds?

Decorating By JustVcakes Updated 30 Mar 2016 , 9:35pm by costumeczar

JustVcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JustVcakes Posted 30 Mar 2016 , 7:15pm
post #1 of 3

Here's the picture.

Key & Lock Wedding Cake:

On the bottom tier, that decorative silver lining, where can you get that?  Also the middle with the lock and c scroll?

Thank you!

2 replies
heather72 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heather72 Posted 30 Mar 2016 , 8:21pm
post #2 of 3

http://www.craftsy.com/class/simple-skills-for-dramatic-designs/4943?_ct=sbqii-sqjuweho-dum&_ctp=1&rceId=1459368828944~8prpb43k

This is a Craftsy class that shows you how to make the lock and some of the other components.

The cake is made by the Cake Opera Co.

"Infuse your decorating with timeless charm and alluring intricacy alongside renowned cake artist Alexandria Pellegrino. Create an exquisite Keyhole cake featuring ornate yet simple stamped designs, glamorous trim, a framed keyhole motif, key-themed toppers and edible 24k gold accents. Make the captivating Forest cake with step-by-step instructions for painting a deceptively easy romantic landscape, creating an exquisite frame, molding intricate-looking roses, modeling a fleur-de-lis and adding antiqued silver complements. Then, unlock the grandeur of the Toile cake with stenciling, lovely freehand detailing, rich washes, gorgeous gilding, an opulent finial topper and more. Learn to make these lavish looks as achievable as they are desirable!"

Hope this helps!

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 30 Mar 2016 , 9:35pm
post #3 of 3

I have the same mold in my shop that's used for the keyhole, I'll send you a link. Do a search for scroll molds and a lot will come up, but a lot of people make their own so you might not be able to find the exact ones she used.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%