What Tip Is Used Here?

Decorating By mrsmac888 Updated 24 Mar 2016 , 2:05pm by ropalma

mrsmac888 Posted 22 Mar 2016 , 5:18pm
post #1 of 4


Hello!  Can anyone tell me what tip is used on this cake as the top border that runs all the way around the upper edge?



3 replies
jmhagen2007 Posted 22 Mar 2016 , 5:42pm
post #2 of 4

To me it looks like it is just a start tip and instead of making the shells with it, they ran it back and forth, like a zig zag formation.  I hope that makes sense.

mrsmac888 Posted 22 Mar 2016 , 5:45pm
post #3 of 4


That makes sense.  Thank you!

ropalma Posted 24 Mar 2016 , 2:05pm
post #4 of 4

I have also made something very similar with a leaf tip moving it in a zig zag motion.

Quote by @%username% on %date%